Chapter 12: Eating Sunflower Seeds

Arlos P.O.V~

Arlo had no excuse for spending most of his off time with John. What can he say? The ravenette's happiness is contagious. They made orchid flower crowns, well more like John made orchid flower crowns, as Arlos fingers kept getting stuck and tangled, he got frustrated half way through and dropped the crown and huffed in frustration. John giggled a little. It was cute. John ended up making him second flower crown and setting it on his head.

That makes two flower crowns from John!

He wondered how many flower crowns John could make for him.

Arlo liked spending time with John. There was just something about him that was appealing. Maybe opposites really did attract.

The blond laid back in the grass, taking off his crown and cape and resting it to the side. He hummed as John strung the flowers together easily, making a third crown.

"John?!"

The two spun around. Adrion

He was in trousers and a white vest, with what seemed to be coffee stains. He had a bag in his hand.

"John?!"

He spotted the two of them and sighed in relief. He made his way down the stairs and to the field and bowed to Arlos presence.

"John I've been looking for you everywhere!" He snapped, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, you were asleep."

"Its fine."

John fumbled with his fingers before signing
"Do you want to join us?"

Adrion looked over to Arlo
"If its alright with you you're highness."

Arlo nodded absentmindedly, his eyes still strained on Johns fingers.

Adrion sat down quietly, opening his little brown bag and started eating. John tapped his shoulder.

"Addy?" John signed

Adrion looked up from his bag
"Yes?"

"What's that?"

"Oh? These are sunflower seeds. You want one?"

"Yes!"

Adrion grabbed a few from the bag and placed them into Johns hand and the ravenette happily munched on them. He held his hand and Adrion grabbed handful and emptied it into Johns palm.

The dark haired boy ate a few more before turning to his left and holding out his hand.

Arlo understood the gesture. "No, I don't want any."

John pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes.

He looked at Adrion who mouthed, "Don't look into the eyes!"

Arlo looked back at John.
...
...
...
How was he suppose to refuse that?!
"Fine."

Johns smiled brightly, and that made it all okay.

Adrion face palmed behind him.

Oh well.

He bite into the seed.
He chewed
Hm
It tasted pretty good actually
He'd be down for more

He took some more from Johns palm and munched.

"Arlo!"

The king turned his head around. He saw his little sister bounding happily towards them, her cobalt blue form fitting dress danced around her feet.