50

(A/N: I have no idea how weddings work so bare with me...I'm trying xD, so if I got anything wrong then whoops.)

It was the big day for Jihoon and Soonyoung.

Today is their wedding, and while they were in separate rooms, Jihoon was slightly freaking out.

"Ji, you look fine, and you won't mess anything up." Wonwoo told him trying to reassure him "I really hope I don't."

Wonwoo chuckled before noticing Jeonghan come in "Hey Han." Wonwoo waved and Jihoon looked to see Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled at Jihoon "Are you freaking out?" Jihoon nodded "I'm really hoping I don't mess up."

Jeonghan chuckled "Also quick question," Jihoon told him "When you went to the doctor's what did they tell you?" Jeonghan avoided their eyes.

"Well?" Jeonghan smiled "They told me I am pregnant." Jihoon and Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan in shocked.

"Really?!" Wonwoo asked, and Jeonghan nodded "Damn congratulations!" Jeonghan laughed.

Soon the wedding was starting, and both Jeonghan and Wonwoo left to go to their seats.

Jihoon takes a deep breath, before hearing clapping of his friends and family. Jihoon then hears the door open, and seeing Jun standing there.

"You ready?" Jihoon nodded, before taking Jun's hand, and starting to walk the isle.

Jihoon smiled at the place, but then smiled even more when he saw Soonyoung standing there.

Jun stopped in front of Soonyoung, and let Jihoon go up to Soonyoung, and the pastor.

Jun smiled at them, and walked to his seat which was next to Minghao and Wonwoo.

As the pastor started the introduction Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jun, Seokmin, and Chan couldn't help, but be happy for Jihoon who was going to be married to someone who loves him dearly.

Wonwoo chuckled as Jiyoung started whining in his arms.

"He must really want Jihoon." Jun mumbled making them both laugh quietly.

As the the ring barrier brought the rings, which was Chan.

Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon's hand, and placed the ring on Jihoon's ring finger. Jihoon ha done the same thing.

"Do you Kwon Soonyoung take Lee Jihoon as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you Lee Jihoon take Kwon Soonyoung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the groom."

Soonyoung pulled Jihoon by the waist, and kissed his lips.

Everyone cheered for them, and was excited for them.

The married couple now pulled away, and smiled at everyone.
________________________________

DancerHoshi

♥️ 💬 ➤1,784,847 likesDancerHoshi I'm glad to call you mine fully👥: WooziUniversal

♥️ 💬
1,784,847 likes
DancerHoshi I'm glad to call you mine fully
👥: WooziUniversal

*comments disabled*
________________________________