90

Gays

Hannie: Okay I'm curious asf

Hannie: Jihoon what did Wonwoo say to you on the wedding speech?

Hoon: Lol it's fine, but does anyone else want to know?

HaoHao: All of us bitch

Hoon: Mk

Wonu: ;-;

Hoon: Because I cannot speak out in public just read this yourself with your new husband...All of have been best friends since the beginning of 7th grade, and it was also the time when I stupid ass self said that Jun and Me would be the single ones because someone couldn't stop staring at the new student...But I wasn't wrong, my best friend is now married to the new student. Let's be honest I was happy that my best friend is happy for having someone has Soonyoung in your life. He brings you so much happiness, and it's better than anything. In the beginning of high school I remember you freaking out saying you liked Soonyoung so much, that you didn't want to ruin your friendship with him, but look what happened you dated, had a child, and now are married. Congratulations you married a fucking crackhead. But I have one thing to say, Kwon fucking Soonyoung you don't treat Jihoon correctly and I kick your fucking ass. Anyways I'm happy for the both of y'all, have a hopefully happy marriage.

Wonu: I'm surprised that you still have it-

Hoon: My best friend gave it to me, I'm not losing it

Wonu: This bitch-

Hannie: Okay, but that's fucking adorable

Wonu: I wrote that so many times, because I kept fucking up on the writing

Hoon: Pfft-

Hannie: Who was Soon's best man?

Soon: Jun, he was my best man, but all he said was fuck you for getting married early, and congratulations.

Hannie: Pfft

Soon: But then he threaten me, saying if I don't treat Jihoon good, he'll come after me-

Jun: It was the best threat I had made soooooo you're welcome

Hoon: Bruh and you and Wonu act the same-

Wonu: No

Jun: Nah

Hannie: Yeah sure

Wonu: 🖕

Cheollie: Shua

Shushu: Wat?

Shushu: Did you need smth?

Cheollie: I found two of your albums

Shushu: which one?

Cheollie: Exo's don't fight the feeling, and then Bts's butter album-

Shushu: Oh shit-

Shushu: Well- I'm lazy asf-

Cheollie: yeah yeah

Hannie: how's the pregnancy?

Shushu: Not nice at all, but whatever

Hoon: pfft-

Hannie: yep

Wonu: I had come to the realization that Minki had thrown his toy at me-

Wonu: Tf-

Hoon: pfft

Wonu: Parenting is hard- but whatever-

Hoon: You'll get the hang of it soon, babies are playful

Hannie: Also you're not alone, you have Mingyu with you

Wonu: True

Kwannie: I saw them kiss again-

Channie: Stop exposing meeeeeee

Kwannie: No-
__________________________________

Wonwoo sighed as he finally managed to put Minki to sleep for a bit "Is everything okay?" Mingyu asked as he came back home.

Wonwoo nodded "Baby." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu "Have you been eating?" Mingyu asked as he hugged Wonwoo.

"Slightly." Wonwoo mumbled, while Mingyu sighed "Babe, you need to eat." Wonwoo nodded.

Mingyu then rubbed Wonwoo's sides "Love, are you alright?" That's when Wonwoo broke down into tears.

"Shh what's wrong baby?" Mingyu asked sitting on the couch, with Wonwoo on his lap "I-It's so d-difficult to b-be a p-parent." Mingyu held Wonwoo's hand.

"I feel like I'm already failing, because I don't feel like I'm doing anything correct." Mingyu rubbed his back.

"Baby you aren't failing, you are raising our baby well, you're also not alone, baby, I'm here with you, and so are the others."

Mingyu wiped his tears "I already ask my job for a week off, so I'll be helping you okay?" Wonwoo nodded, and laid his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too GyuGyu." Mingyu chuckled, and played with Wonwoo's hair.