87

It was a big day today, why? Well because it was Jeonghan's and Seungcheol's wedding, but right the "bride" is freaking out in his dressing room.

Jisoo sighed wanting to smack Jeonghan "Yah, you're going to be okay." Jeonghan sighed "I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous." Jisoo looked at his best friend.

"Han, I know you're nervous, but you're marrying the dude who loves you the most." Jeonghan smiled.

"Ever since high school with your last relationship, I remembered Seungcheol telling me how jealous he was." Jeonghan giggled.

Jeonghan smiled remembering on how Seungcheol would get mad over his last relationship.

Jisoo then heard the door knock "Who is it?" Jisoo asked "Jihoon." Jisoo then walked to the door to open it.

Once the door opened Jihoon walked in quickly, and Jisoo shut the door.

Jihoon walked to Jeonghan "Hannie are you freaking out?" Jeonghan nodded.

Jihoon smiled "Hannie, I understand you're nervous, but you're marrying the guy who loves you so much." Jeonghan smiled "Thanks you two."

Soon the wedding was about to start, and Jisoo was the one taking Jeonghan down the isle.

Once they reached to the end, Seungcheol took Jeonghan's hands.

Since Jisoo was basically the maid of honor he went to stand in his place right behind Jeonghan, and if you wonder who is the best man well it's Johnny.

As the pastor started introductions, Jihoon and the others were happy for him.

Seungcheol's adoptive parent had also came, along with his uncles and aunts, and his biological brother.

Also their friends from Johnny's Evaluation group chat were at the wedding.

If you're wondering who's taking care of the twins and Minji, well by Seungcheol's brother, Taeyong, and Jimin.

Jeonghan's family decided not to come though.

Why? Well because Jeonghan refused to invite them, and because they like to make everything about them.

Anyways back to what the pastor is saying.

"Do you Choi Seungcheol take Yoon Jeonghan as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you Yoon Jeonghan take Choi Seungcheol as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you as husband and husband you may now kiss the groom."

Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan by the waist, and kissed him on lips.

Of course those who have children cover their child's eyes.

After all of that everyone cheered and congratulated the now married couple.

The after party was now starting, and the maid of honor, best man, and married couple to give out speeches.

In traditional weddings best man are supposed to give out the speech first, but Johnny wanted to let Jisoo go first.

Jisoo had the microphone, and smiled before starting to speak "This awkward, but whatever." Everyone chuckled.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Hong Jisoo Joshua, and first of all, I want to congratulate the now married couple." Everyone then started to clap.