76

~Four months later~ (A/N: Pretend I didn't skip Wonwoo's birthday, since this story sometimes makes no sense, and plus birthday chapters are always separate from the actual chapters.)
__________________________________

Gays

Wonu: I want to break someone's kneecaps-

Hannie: What happened-

Wonu: Nothing just random pregnancy hormones

Hannie: Ah-

Hannie: Also did you get your ultrasound check today?

Wonu: Yep

Hannie: Ah do you know your baby's gender or is it a surprise till they're born?

Wonu: I know the gender, Mingyu doesn't-

Wonu: And I'm keeping it like that, it's a surprise-

Hannie: Oof, Well I'm getting mine checked today-

Wonu: Good luck bitch
__________________________________

Jeonghan smiled as he was walking with Seungcheol to the doctors.

As they waited for bit Seungcheol placed his hands on Jeonghan's bump "Can't believe we're having another kid." Jeonghan giggled "I'm just glad Jisoo managed to take care of Minji."

Seungcheol smiled, and then heard the doctor call on them.

As they entered the office the doctor smiled at them "You both ready?" Jeonghan nodded "Now Jeonghan remembered your pregnant with twins."

Jeonghan chuckled, and smiled "Okay so you know what to do, get on the bed, and raise your shirt up." Jeonghan did as told, and felt the gel on him.

The doctor then started using the thing (A/N: Someone help what are those things doctors use to see the baby called?)

Jeonghan looked at the ultrasound, and saw his and Seungcheol's two babies.

The doctor smiled as he saw the genders "Well as you can see, you'll be having a boy and a girl." Jeonghan smiled even more.

As Jeonghan cleaned up, they thank the doctor, and left the office "We're having a boy and a girl!" Seungcheol smiled, and hugged Jeonghan a little.

"I'm glad." Jeonghan giggled, and they got into the car.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol's phone, and saw a message from Seungcheol's brother "Your brother said we should start moving by today." Seungcheol nodded, as he drove.

As they drove to the house, they saw Jisoo outside playing with Minji who giggled when learning how to walk.

Minji looked back, and squealed "A-Appa!" Jisoo looked back, and picked up Minji "Jisoo help me put things in the truck, we have to move in the new house today." Jisoo nodded, and handed Minji to Jeonghan.

As they put stuff in the truck Jisoo looked at his boxes "I think I forgot one more box in my room." Jisoo went back inside, and went to go get his last box.

As Jisoo did he heard his door shut "What?" Jisoo mumbled, trying to open it, but couldn't.

"Hyungies!" Jisoo called out, trying to open the door.

Jisoo started smelling something awful.

Jeonghan noticed that Jisoo taking longer than usual, and looked at Seungcheol "What's that smell?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol looked, and saw a fire start in Jisoo's room "How the fuck?!" Seungcheol ran inside, and tried opening Jisoo's door.

"Jisoo open the door!" Jisoo tried, but couldn't "I-I can't!"

"Is it locked?" Seungcheol asked "No!" Jisoo said coughing as smoke was getting into his lungs.

"Jisoo step back a little, I'm going to kick the door." Jisoo stepped back a little.

Seungcheol then started kicking the door, and after a few tries he broke it down.

Seungcheol grabbed Jisoo, and they managed to get out.

Jisoo was coughing, and police, firefighters, and the ambulance had came.

Once they came officers asked Seungcheol questions, as firefighters were burning out the fire with water.

Jisoo was checked by paramedics for his lungs.

"Well the fire was created on purpose, but we have some DNA samples." Seungcheol nodded, and they all left.

Jisoo sighed "I got stuck in the room, and I don't know how." Seungcheol rubbed his back.

Soon they all got into the car, and drove off to the new house.