86

Gays

Hannie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEOLLIE I LOVE YOU

Shushu: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY LMFAO

Hoon: Happy birthday

Jun: Congratulations for turning old

Wonu: Happy birthday coups

Gyu: Happy birthday

Soon: Happy birthday BITCH

Channie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNGIE

Kyeomie: Happy birthday Cheol

Kwannie: Happy birthday

Nonie: Happy birthday hyung

HaoHao: MOTHERFUCKER HAPPY BIRTHDAY LMFAO

Cheollie: Woah, ah thank you guys so much, and Hannie I love you too.

Hannie: Heh

Shushu: So are you two going out for your birthday?

Cheollie: Yeah, so uh can you take care of the twins and Minji?

Shushu: Sure lmfao
__________________________________

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol "You really aren't telling me are?" Jeonghan shook his head "Nope." Seungcheol chuckled.

"Fine I'll be like this in your birthday." Jeonghan shrugged.

Jeonghan then squealed when Seungcheol picked him up "Cute." Jeonghan chuckled.

Seungcheol then put down Jeonghan "Love you." Jeonghan smiled "Love you too Cheol."

Once the Seoksoo came over, the couple had left for the surprise that Jeonghan had planned out.

Instead of taking the car, Jeonghan decided to walk since the city wasn't far.

Seungcheol smiled holding Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan stopped, and looked at Seungcheol "What do you want to eat?" Jeonghan asked moving his now longish blonde hair out the way.

"I kinda want to eat meat." Jeonghan nodded, and they both started to walk to a restaurant where they grill their own meat.

Once they arrived Jeonghan got them seated, and giggled when Seungcheol wouldn't let his hand go.

"Hannie, baby." Jeonghan looked up from the meat that he was grilling that they also ordered earlier.

"Hm?" Jeonghan hummed focusing back on the meat.

Seungcheol smiled pushing Jeonghan's hair behind his ear "We didn't need to celebrate my birthday like this." Jeonghan smiled a little.

"You do it for birthday every year even when we weren't dating, so why not do it back to you?" Seungcheol chuckled.

After they finished eating, Jeonghan then took them to the amusement park.

Seungcheol held Jeonghan closer, and chuckled when Jeonghan had won a game holding a dog plushy.

"Watch as Minji grows up, and asks for a dog or cat." Jeonghan mumbled making Seungcheol chuckle.

After a few more rounds with games, the sun was setting down, and before they went home.

Jeonghan decided to take Seungcheol to the ferris wheel.

Seungcheol smiled loving how Jeonghan planned out his birthday like this.

Seungcheol then looked back out before looking at Jeonghan was looking outside "It's really pretty Cheollie."

"Yeah." Seungcheol said looking at Jeonghan instead.

Seungcheol then stood up, and pulled Jeonghan with him "Thank you for today baby." Jeonghan smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Seungcheol then closed the gap, and shared a sweet romantic kiss with his future husband.