68

Seokmin sighed for the eighth time as Jisoo kept whining about not having his kisses "Shua, baby." Jisoo pouted.

"Daddy no wuv Shushu." Jisoo whined rolling around on the bed.

Jihoon who heard of that all groaned "Hong Jisoo." Jisoo looked at Jihoon "Seokmin here loves you very much, but right now he is trying to take care of you since you're sick, and if you give him a kiss he might get sick."

"You don't want him to be sick do you?" Jihoon asked him "N-No!" Jisoo exclaimed "Daddy can't be sickie!"

Seokmin chuckled "Then please understand why he can't give you kisses okay." Jisoo nodded, before looking at Seokmin.

Jihoon walked out the room, and went to the living room "D-Daddy." Jisoo made grabby hands "Cuddles?" Seokmin chuckled, before laying next to him, and kissing his forehead.
__________________________________

Gays

Wonu: SOMEONE MURDER KWON SOONYOUNG

Jun: What happened?

Wonu: THAT BITCH MADE ME PAY WHEN WE HUNG OUT

Soon: I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU PAY I FORGOT MY WALLET OKAY

Wonu: YOU OWE ME FOURTY BUCKS BITCH

Soon: YEHA OKAU

Gyu: Damn

Hoon: You made my best friend pay?

Soon: It was on accident, I forgot my wallet

Soon: I promise I won't do it again

Hoon: Good

Jun: You seem stressed Soon

Soon: Kinda am

Soon: I've been working for weeks, and then being a full time dad, I've been stressed for a little bit, but I don't mind that as long as Jiyoung and Jihoon are happy I'm happy

Hoon: Soonie, you should've told me that you felt stressed, I don't like you stressing yourself out

Soon: It's okay baby, I'm fine

Wonu: I don't think you are, you almost fainted when we hung out

Soon: I promise you guys I'm fine

Hoon: Soonie

Soon: Baby I'm okay, I promise you

Hoon: Okay
__________________________________

Jihoon sighed, as he saw his husband stressed out over something.

Jihoon stopped the music, making Soonyoung look at him "Take a break." Jihoon told him worried "Baby I told you-" Jihoon cut him off.

"You say you're fine, but I can tell you're not, Soonyoung I don't want you to faint and me having to call the hospital, I just want you to be safe and take a damn break!"

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung in the eyes.

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon, and saw tears about to spill out "Baby." Soonyoung hugged him "I don't want you to faint." Jihoon told him.

Soonyoung held Jihoon closer, and rubbed his back "I'm sorry baby." Jihoon wrapped his arms around Soonyoung.
__________________________________

Jeonghan chuckled as Minji giggled when she kept playing with his hands.

"You ready babe?" Seungcheol asked, as fixed his shirt "Yeah." Jeonghan picked up Minji, and put her in car seat.

Minji whined "I know baby, but you have to be in here." Jeonghan smiled, and handed her, her toy.

Jeonghan picked up the car seat, and saw Seungcheol take the diaper bag "Let's go." Jeonghan chuckled.

They walked out the hotel, and got into the car.

As Seungcheol started driving, he smiled "Babe, remember when me and you went here." Jeonghan smiled, and nodded "I remember, also remembered that Jisoo hated us for that."

Seungcheol chuckled "Where are we going?" Jeonghan asked, as he looked out the window "To the Busan tower." Jeonghan smiled.

When they arrived Jeonghan decided to hold Minji instead of using the car seat or stroller.

After the seeing the tower, Seungcheol took them out to eat.

Jeonghan fed Minji, and sighed when she kept spitting it out "Does she not like it?" Jeonghan shrugged "Minji, you have to eat this."

Seungcheol took the soft food, and gave it to her, but instead of spitting it out she ate it "I- Really?" Seungcheol chuckled.

After eating Seungcheol took them to the Haeundae Beach.

Seungcheol told Jeonghan to go ahead, as he took Minji. Jeonghan smiled as he walked up to the water, until someone came up to him.

"Excuse me, are you Yoon Jeonghan?" Jeonghan nodded "Here." Jeonghan took the envelope, and opened to see something, a note.

Hey Hannie

I know this all seems like a rush, but I honestly don't think I could wait, it's been 11 months since we started dating, and it's been 5 months since Minji was born, but I just want to spend the rest of my life with you so much, because I love you and everything you do.

So please turn around baby.

Jeonghan turned around, and gasped when he saw Seungcheol on one knee, and with Minji on his leg.

"Will you marry me, and become Choi Jeonghan?" Jeonghan cried a little.

"Yes." Seungcheol got up, and placed the ring on his finger.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan, and chuckled when Minji pushed him away from Jeonghan "I love you." Jeonghan told him.

"I love you too."