5

"Daddy!" Oliver screamed from the back seat.

"Oliver William! Quit scaring me half to death while I'm driving, now what do you need?" Zayn replied in a huff after getting the car back on track.

"Pictures daddy, you have pictures of wouie at home," the toddler grinned.

"I do baby, good job. Do you think we should show him when we get home?" Zayn questioned the three year old.

"Yes daddy! Yes! Would you ike that Wou?"

"Wou? It's Lou love but yes I would quite like that." Louis smiled over at the toddler.

Louis was taking this surprisingly well, and Zayn was freaking out a bit. The hospital gave him Louis' address, to go collect his clothes and shoes. He even brought along FIFA and his football. Zayn figured he might want it. Oliver was giggling into his hand just as a fruit snack was lobbed at Zayn's head.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing mister!" Zayn laughed.

"Sorry daddy! Wou made me do it!" Oliver giggled.

Louis scoffed from his seat up front, "I did not, you little bugger! What kind of kid are you raising Zayn?"

"What can I say? He's just like his papa." Zayn smiled softly.

"Your husband won't mind?" Zayn looked over at Louis confused, "ya know since there's another man in the house?"

"Oh no, uhm, it's just me and Oliver. His daddy left before he was even born." Zayn replied softly.

"How is someone gonna leave when they know there was a baby on the way? What a prick." Louis scoffed.

"Ha, yeah. He wasn't too fond of the idea of being a father at 20 but I had a choice and that choice was Oliver. Truth be told he's just like his papa but I wouldn't change him for the world," Zayn smiled softly, looking at Oliver through the rear view mirror "I mean sure his dad was a bit of a prick but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my little bundle of joy."

Louis looked over at Zayn and the smile on his face, warmed his heart but also made him feel guilty? Why should Louis be feeling guilty be barely knew the lad! "Uh Zayn?"

"Hmm," Zayn hummed.

"Who was the father?"

Zayn froze, looking over at Louis, "s'not important Lou. The only important thing is I have Oliver."

Louis figured it was a soft subject, so he let the next words die on his tongue. Although he won't lie, he was absolutely dying to know who this prick was so he can make him taste his own blood.

Zayn continued driving as the soft snores of both Oliver and Louis filled the car. He doesn't understand how in the hell they can both be loud and a bit annoying one minute then be out cold the next. Then again Zayn never quite understood Louis but wouldn't change him for the world. 30 minutes and a trip to Tesco passed, when they were finally home.

Home , Zayn couldn't help but think if they would be living here had Louis stayed. Would they be in a cosy home like Louis wanted to be? Because 'it isn't proper to raise a baby in a flat, Zee. It has to be a home with a yard and Bruce running around.' Zayn smiled at the flashback quickly snapping a picture of both his baby and Louis. To set as his lock and homescreen. As well as making a mental note to never let Lou see his phone.

"Lou? We're here. Wake up." Zayn shook Louis.

"5 more minutes." He grumbled. Zayn chuckled before lobbing the same fruit snack Oliver threw at him, at his face.