11

Louis sat in the living room, waiting for the other two to come down when he heard a whimper and a "wouie!" Shout from upstairs.

Louis immediately bolted up the stairs and to Zayn's and Oli's room, "What is it bug? Are you alright?" He panted.

Oliver whimpered, making grabbing hands for the Doncaster lad, "cold" he muttered. Louis sighed picking up his spiderman blanket and wrapping Oliver up in the fluffy fleece blanket, cradling him.

Louis hummed as Zayn came back into the room, dressed and ready to go, "How's my tiny love bug feeling?"

Oliver whimpered, burying his face in the crook of louis' neck, "Alright Love, it's time to go get checked out. Are you ready?" Louis whispered in his ear.

Zayn smiled, leading the way to the front door, picking up his keys and grabbing a bottle of orange juice off the counter that Louis took out, they were off to the St. Thomas Hospital.

On their way over there, Oliver didn't want to sit by himself so he made Louis sit in the back with him as Zayn tried to keep everyone awake, so he wouldn't have to wake a grumbling toddler and his papa, of course Oliver wouldn't know about that. 10 minutes passed to 30 and they were finally pulling into the parking lot, finding a reasonable place, wrapping their jackets tighter and bundling Oliver tighter.

"Hello Mr. Malik! Long time no see, how've you been?" The overly chatty receptionist asked.

Zayn chuckled, "I'm alright Lorraine, how are you?"

"Better honey, better. Now what brings you here this time?" She smiled sweetly.

"There's a meet for Louis' memory loss and sugar bug is sick and I just want to make sure hes okay." Zayn sighed.

"Of course, of course baby," She nodded, picking up the phone to the overcome, "Dr. Rogers you're needed up front, Dr. Rogers, you're favorite patient Is back." Lorraine repeated.

Zayn laughed, "Always were my favorite, Lorraine."

She smiled as Olivers doctor, came through first. "Ah Zayn! How are you today?" Dr. Stan, smiled.

"I'm good yeah, just wanna make sure Oliver isn't too serious, with his past sickness and all." Zayn sighed.

"Not at a problem at all." Dr. Stan, smiled

"Alright Lou, Oliver is going to a different wing but I'll be sure to be back up there in a few altight?" Zayn spoke.

Louis nodded, kissing Olivers forehead "s'nothing but a tummy bug, yeah?" Louis whispered to the sick toddler.

Oliver whimpered and nodded his head, "Bye Lou lou."

Louis smiled and bid the toddler goodbye as Dr. Rogers made his way to the front, "Ah Mr. Tomlinson! How've you been?"

Louis chuckled, "I've been alright. Frustrated but alright." He huffed.

Dr. Rogers, smiled sadly, having figured out why he was feeling like that, "still no luck, lad?"

Louis sighed, "not a chance doc. I just wanna know why. I'm so tired of having to rely on Zayn for everything. He deserves a break and I just want to remember."