3

Oliver sat in his car seat muttering unknown words of some song (That how it goes daddy) that apparently only Oliver knew the words to, on the way to the studio while Zayn thought about his situation.

What was he gonna tell Oliver when he met Louis?

What was he gonna tell Oliver when he starts to see himself in Louis?

What was he gonna tell Louis when he regained his memory? ("By the way Lou, This is Oliver and he's your son")

Yeah because that always works doesn't it? He's gonna know when Oliver tells him his middle and last name plus Louis mentioned 'Oliver' was one of his favorite names. Fuck. How was he gonna do this?

"M'on daddy! Unca Harry has something for me!" Oliver huffed seeing as they were just sitting in the parking lot of the studio.

"Sorry munchkin, daddy wasn't paying attention. Maybe Liam's here too." Zayn grinned, fully aware that he basically (most likely) gave Harry's surprise away.

"Lili!? Daddy unca Liam here too?! Oliver so excited!" The toddler squealed happily.

Zayn laughed, unbuckling Oliver from his car seat. And well fuck, he'll be getting his ass handed to him when Harry finds out he messed up the surprise.

"Shhh baby! Don't let H know that daddy may have told you about Lili okay?" Zayn begged the toddler, only getting a giggle and a nod in return. "You're gonna tell uncle Harry, I know you, Oliver William. You really are a Tomlinson." he muttered.

"I Oliver William Malik-Tomlinson!" The 3 year old cheered.

Zayn chuckled because really, did Oliver have to act and look like his papa? Zayn hoped that he would look like Louis but act like himself. Apparently a higher power decided to ignore Zayn's wishes and make Olive both look and act like Lou. In all honesty he didn't mind, Oliver was perfect in his eyes even if it hurt to look at him sometimes. Oliver was the perfect mix of himself and Louis.

Oliver tugged on Zayn's hand realizing, that once again his daddy wasn't listening to him. "Daddy!" The toddler whined. "'Mon daddy! Unca Haz emember!"

"Right, sorry babe. Daddy was thinking of something." Zayn smiled, walking along side Oliver.

The journey up to the studio was sort of exhausting. Oliver kept running about, making Zayn chase after him (Run faster daddy! Have to catch Oli!). When Zayn made a run for it declaring Oliver 'it', he ran straight into the open room, bumping into a hard chest. "Daddy!", Oliver' distant yell came through the door.

"How dare you leave my godson behind like that!" Liam scowled him with no real heat.

"Li!" Zayn cheered, pushing him out into the hallway just as the toddler was coming up.

"Unca Lili!" Oliver squealed, throwing himself into Liam's open arms. "Missed you, Lili." Oliver buried his face into Liam's neck.

"Hey bug, is daddy being mean to my Oli?" Liam questioned, cuddling the three year old closer to him. Oliver nodded, pretending to cry into Liam's neck.

"Ugy daddy." The toddler whimpered.

Zayn was genuinely concerned, he's heard this before but it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. "Baby?" Zayn whispered. "Baby, come with daddy please." He begged.

"No. I stay with Lili. I no need daddy." Came Oliver ' muffled voice.

Liam turned to look at Zayn, with the toddler still cuddled close to his chest. The look on Zayn's face, made Liam interfere with the situation. "Hey now, Oli. Don't be mean to daddy. He was only playing with you."