12

Today's the day, the 20th of August, the day of Louis' MRI. The day in which they find out exactly why he's not remembering a thing or something close to it.

"Oli, babe? you ready? You're gonna go spend some time with Uncle H and Li!" Zayn exclaimed, trying to get the toddler excited for his day while Louis and he go to the doctors then to Zayn's flat to pick up some more clothes for Oli and himself.

"Can't I go wif you daddy?" The toddler pouted.

Zayn sighed, "unfortunately no love. Louis needs to go to the doctors an it's gonna take awhile. Don't want Daddy's little boy to get restless."

Oliver pouted, "I wont daddy! Pomise!"

Zayn sighed, "you don't wanna go see Li and H? You love them though!"

"I do but wouis need me. Wouis need a hand to hold." Oliver spoke firmly

Louis chuckled, popping up next to Zayn in the toddlers room "he's right Zee. Can't survive without my little man right there holding my hand."

Zayn smiled fondly, looking down at his sock clad feet "I guess you can come but Louis, you're paying for lunch."

Oliver cheered, clinging onto Louis' trousers "I come wif Wou!"

Louis laughed, bending over to pick up the toddler and nuzzle his nose into Oliver's neck, making him giggle. Zayn smiled fondly at the pair before taking his phone out and quickly snapping a picture. "Alright boys it's time to go or we'll be late for Louis' appointment."

Louis sighed, "Alright alright we're going."

Zayn led the pair out of the flat and down to the lobby, greeting Marie on their way out. Once in the car and the toddler settled with a juice box, they began their way to the hospital where Louis would be looked at, once again by Dr. Rogers. "Are you nervous Lou?"

Louis turned to look at Zayn, "A little yeah but not too much, hope we finally get down to what is causing this to last."

Zayn nodded, internally shaking, "I'm sure we'll get to know what it is."

Louis nodded, going back to looking out the window, when Zayn's phone rang. "'Lo?"

'Zee! Are you almost here?'

"Nah unfortunately not H. He's insisted he come with us, incase Lou needs a hand to hold." Zayn chuckled.

'Hmph, I had the entire day planned out and he wants to choose that man over me?!'

Zayn laughed, "He still loves you Haz. Calm down. Maybe I can get him to stay tonight with a little bribing."

'Yeah, yeah. Maybe Li can change his mind.'

"Li's back again?"

'Yeah, he's got a few days off then back to training. Maybe you can get Lou down here to watch him.'

"I'm sure he'd love that. Anyways H, I've gotta go. Love you."

'Yeah, love you too. Call me later."