16

Zayn came up beside Louis, wrapping his arm around his waist "you get a table yet babe?"

Louis glanced at Zayn in a grateful/loving way "no not yet, just ran into someone old."

Zayn looked over at Rebecca, "Hi I'm Zayn. I'm Louis' boyfriend."

Rebecca looked between the two getting ready to say something when Oli ran up "Daddy! I hungees!" The toddler whined.

"I know babe, Papa was just getting us a table." Zayn replied picking the toddler up on his hip.

"You... you have a kid?" Came Rebecca's confused reply.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I do. This is Oliver William Malik-Tomlinson." Louis beamed to the woman.

"Have you always had him?" She questioned.

"Well let's see. He's 3, going on four in about 5 months? So yeah I've always had him." Louis replied grinning.

Rebecca scoffed, "I thought you didn't want kids? What happened?"

"Okay, look. I just want to get a table so my boyfriend and our friends can sit peacefully and have lunch. Is that too much to ask?" Louis grunted.

"Yes, actually it is. You told me you never wanted kids. You told me that you would always be there for me. You told me that I was the only one for you," came Rebecca's sharp voice "then you just up and leave in the night and I tried for MONTHS to contact you and you continuously ignored me. All I wanted was peace but it never came so no you can't get a table right now."

Zayn gaped between the two because as far as he knew Louis had always wanted kids, so with a sharp in take of breath "sorry honey but maybe it was just you he didn't want to have kids with," Zayn snapped back "so unless you don't want me to call you supervisor and have you fired, I would sit us now."

Louis smirked at Rebecca, "you heard the man. And I never said you were the one for me. Must be watching too many movies. As for everything else I'm sorry about it all but I don't regret what I did because for I did I wouldn't be here with my wonderful boyfriend and my handsome son."

Next Harry decided to butt in, snapping his fingers "Can we get a table now ya know since you got your fucking peace. I would very much enjoy mine right about now."

Rebecca rolled her eyes and seated the family, " Enjoy your day." She muttered.

Louis smiled widely, beaming at Zayn "that was so amazing. Thank you babe. Really you don't know how much of a pester she was."

Zayn smiled but he couldn't help himself, "who was she anyways?"

Louis cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow, "promise you won't get mad? It was a long time ago."

Zayn nodded, giving Louis a skeptical look "promise."

"Well that day everything happened all those years ago, I met her at a bar and I was sad and she offered to buy me drinks so I took the offer. Before I could tell her I wasn't interested, she forced herself on me and I didn't know what I was doing. We apparently ended up having sex that night and when I tried to leave she wouldn't let me. Insisted I stayed the night but I didn't want to. She dropped me off at Stan's flat and from then on she kept coming around. Proclaiming her love for me and that I said all those things," Louis explained "see the thing is, is I can't remember any of that. She kept coming around and I told her I wasnt interested that I prefer men but she threatened me and her father was the chief police officer." Louis went on, taking a breath "so naturally he got upset that I didn't want to be with his 'little girl', so he threatened to plant evidence that I raped her. I had no choice but to do it. I dated her for a few months and one night I up and left to New York, changed my number, my email everything. That was the last I'd heard from her."