9

Zayn tensed, because of course of fucking course Louis told Stan about him. Louis looked at him confused, "sorry but who are you?"

Stan laughed, "Nice joke Lou," Louis just looked at him "You're serious mate? 'M Stan. Your best Mate and co-owner of the Doncaster Rovers."

"Sorry bro, but I haven't got a clue you're talking about. I don't own the Rovers?" Louis questioned "What's he talking about Z?"

Zayn looked over at Louis, "haven't got a clue babe. Why don't you go see what Oli's doing? He's too quiet."

Louis nodded and walked towards the sitting room, the minute he was out of sight Stan had Zayn pinned up against the wall. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Zayn hissed as his back collided with the wall, "What are you talking about?"

"How dare you think you can just pop up out of nowhere and claim Louis again after what you did to him!" Stan whisper, shouted.

"Me?! He left me! He left me and his unborn child behind! You have no right, no fucking right to accuse me of anything when he was the one that left!" Zayn shouted quietly back.

Stan looked confused and let Zayn go, "Why are you with him and why doesn't he remember me?"

Zayn huffed and pushed Stan away from him, "he has amnesia you ninny! I was going to explain before you assaulted me and accused me of doing something to him."

Stan sighed, "We're nearing the beginning of the season! He has to go watch the team practice and he needs to be training with Man U!"

Zayn chuckled, a little darkly "I tell you that your best mate and co-owner has amnesia and the only thing you care about is the upcoming season, so fucking great. What a great best mate you are." Zayn spat.

Stan stared at Zayn, "Of course I'm worried about the upcoming season! Last season was shite and I don't need him to miss a thing!"

Zayn laughed humorlessly, "Well that's gonna be a bit hard considering he doesn't remember a thing."

"You need to do something about this Malik!" he shouted.

"I'm trying here! Why don't you go in there and talk to him about some of his trophies and some of the games. Maybe talk about how you guys got the team! Talk about anything that'll help jog his memory," Zayn suggested.

"Alright, alright. Let me see what I can d-," he was stopped mid sentence by Zayn.

"Please whatever you do, don't bring up what happened between us. Please. I don't want to lose him again until I absolutely have to. I-I s-till love him. Please Stan." Zayn begged.

Stan sighed and pulled Zayn into a hug regardless of their near shouting match earlier, "I won't Zayn. I'll leave that up to you."

"Thank you." Zayn whispered as Oli made his way over to Zayn.

"Daddy! Wou needs you!" Zayn nodded and made his way back to the sitting room.

Once he spotted Louis on the couch holding another picture frame, "what've you got their Lou?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders and held it up. It was a picture of his team, of Man U, "What? I don't remember this. Why am I in here? Why am I in a suite?"