nasx and gay hell appropriation

Aka- a fellow homosexual and fine purveyor of corruption discusses the sheer brilliance and importance of Nasx's satanic nikes and why mocking Christianity is a staple of TheQueers(tm) and honestly? Why we fucking need it.

Starting: Nike is full of shit and the entire lawsuit is a joke without a decently written punchline.

I dont even like his music but I can firmly say that aesthetically? Nobody does blasphemy in art better than the LG.

Back in the day, I wrote a book called Superhell!, and I also got c&d from fumigation for selling printed softcovers of a fanfiction under tge table at anime conventions

Back in the day, I wrote a book called Superhell!, and I also got c&d from fumigation for selling printed softcovers of a fanfiction under tge table at anime conventions. So I just handed them out for free and said it was part of a cult iniation. The cult of Superhell. Which got ppl mad at me because I have resting bitch face and it is hard to know when I'm serious or not. I'm only serious about not being serious

Excuse me, do you have a moment for our lord and savior, Jeff the Folded Eared Cat.

Pictured: a treasured friend and witness who did, in fact, have a moment for Jeff.

What I am saying, is that if there's anything we can rely on,  it is that tge Jesus freaks and Bible thumpers will do some dumb shit to ruin the lives for same sex attracted people everywhere. It is an impossible fight to stop homohatred.

So fuck it, I'm going to make fun of them. That's my power. And tons of other queers have taken it as theirs as well. If we're going to hell, then we're making hell better. After all,isn't it better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven? And tbh, I found so many of my best friends when I was in thst part of my life.

It was awful, I had just admitted to my best friend that she was my soul mate and I wanted to spend my entire life with her. It did not go over the way I thought it would. Look- she said shewanted to go to college together, start a business, and more or less be roomies. My lesbian ass was like, he yeah, this is totally what wives do.

Spoiler: when she said she wanted to spend time with me she didn't mean gay time. And I was a barely legal 18 year old. I had no predatory intentions. I was, for all purposeS, a mostly innocent school girl, with a pure heart full of love and a head full of stupid.

After that, i spent 6 months crying in the closet. And she had joined a ministry. So I wrote stories about demons and took on the metaphor as a thing to be proud of, and i brought my friends with me.  And honestly, a big fuck you to any one who thinks they can take that away from anyone. I didn't get my ass kicked every day in public school just to listen to butthurt snowflakes whine about black sneakers with a custom charmon them on Twitter. I didn't slash my own arms open just have so e pussy fucking bitchass cry babies go on about a dude giving Satan a lap dance in a music video.

Heterosexual christians only have one agenda and that is being weak as fuck and incapable of taking the slightest bit of heat, despite the literal impending violence that women, gays and especially gay women have had to take for centuries. I will say the same to them as I was told

Get over it. Suck it up. Dont be so sensitive. It's not a big deal. It's not like it's going to kill you, right?