feline fine

I still miss Tinker so much but it's weird how normal having these two kittens feels. It only makes it clearer how miserable I am without cats .

Maybe the crazy cat lady meme is wrong. It's not the cats making her go crazy. They are mitigating the crazy.
And if she didn't have the cats, imagine the rampage.

I've noticed that I'm closer with George and not just because he follows me every where and will riot if I so much as take a shower without him

I've noticed that I'm closer with George and not just because he follows me every where and will riot if I so much as take a shower without him. Gus looks a lot like Tinker and it makes me sad so I avoid him. Thankfully as he gets older his face is changing and he really doesn't look too similar.

One thing I've noticed and found weird is that nothing boys are really, REALLY loveable. Typically kittens aren't that affectionate. I still have scars from a two week old Spooky. I think I've gotten like, maybe one or two accidental scratches. Both of them, when they paw at me, hardly ever extend their claws. It's weird.

I've had like, a ton of cats. I'm not new to cats. One thing I will say is thst cats generally don't get nice until they're older. Tinker, despite being the sweetest cat ever, was extremely skittish and antisocial as a kitten. Sean was bitey and didn't like being held. Spooky was outright malicious and would hunt people if she didn't like them. Cosmo destroyed many electronics, a steak dinner, and two holidays. Milo was the cat embodiment of the power thirst meme. Squirrel was well, she was named according to appearance and behavior. And so on.

George can be standoffish at times but he will nap on laps of people other than me if I'm not around. Gus loves everyone, especially men. Loves men. Idk why. It's so weird how, not kittens. Like they are. They've pretty much been confident and settled in since like, day two? They pretty much walked in,looked around and accepted it as home right away.

Like sorry to brag but I'm really happy with how good they are and how well they've behaved and how they have been good boys and they got neutered and really didn't cause that much fuss.

They looked perfectly ridiculous tho

I was under them in this pic, BTW.