Chapter 15: Training Trip 2

-1 Year Later-

It's been a year since Naruto and Jiraiya had visited the Land of Iron. They stayed for a month since Naruto had met Suzuki, and the whole time the girl almost never left his side. She would also stick around him every time that was out of his hotel room. Naruto didn't mind because he liked having a friend around and appreciated the fact that she didn't try anything.

After they left the Land of Iron, they made their way towards the Land of Waterfalls. It took them 4 months at the pace they were going. They stayed there for about 3 weeks before they decided to set off again. While there however, he met up with another jinchuriki named Fuu. She was the jinchuriki for Chomei, the seven tails, and they both really hit it off.

They instantly became best friends as they knew what the other had been through. After they quest each other, they were both grateful to hear that the other had some people that truly cared for them. Once the three weeks were up, Fuu decided to see them out of the village.

"Yknow you could always come with us." Naruto told the girl.

"Yeah I could. But that would mean leaving behind the people I care about. You could always stay too, but it's the same way for you."

"Yeah." Naruto looked up into the sky as he contemplated on if he should. Nodding his head in agreement, he pulled out a three pronged kunai and handed it to Fuu.

Fuu looked grateful and a little confused. She looked up at Naruto to see if he could explain. "Thanks Naruto but I already have kunai. Why are you giving me this?"

"That's a special kunai Fuu. It has a fuinjutsu formula that allows me to teleport to it. It was one of my father's signature moves. The Flying Thunder God. If you throw it down, I'll be able to teleport to you so please only use it in an emergency."

"Really!? Wow thank you so much!" Fuu exclaimed while hugging Naruto tightly. "I'll be sure to use this during emergencies only. I promise."

"Good. Well I guess this is goodbye." Naruto said as his smile dropped into a sad one.

"Hey don't be sad Naruto, we'll see each other again. I'll try to visit you in the leaf village and promise that you'll try to visit me. Ok?"

Naruto cheered up when he heard that. He nodded and flashed her a warm smile. "Of course Fuu-chan."

Before he could turn around and leave however, Fuu ran up to him and hugged him. Surprised, Naruto took a second before he returned the gesture. After breaking up the hug, Fuu turned bright pink and kissed his cheek, leaving Naruto stunned and confused.

"I know about Hinata, that was just for good luck. Alright bye Naruto!" Fuu yelled as she ran back towards her apartment.

"Well kid if it's going to be like this everywhere we go, I'm going to get rich off of you! You're making girls fall for you everywhere we go!" Jiraiya said as he was quickly writing down notes on his journal that he uses for his Icha Icha books. Although he was a little jealous about how the blonde charms females without even trying. Naruto saw the pervert and mumbled something about "damn nosy perverts."

"Ok well first off she's just a friend, my best friend. If anything I see her as a sister since we're both jinchuriki. Second, I better be earning some of the money you get for those stupid books of yours since I'm being used as your 'inspiration'. And third, I will only like Hinata-chan and that's final." Naruto hurphmed, causing Jiraiya to chuckle.

After arguing back and forth for a while they've finally come to an agreement. "Alright Alright! Fine! You can have 20% of the earnings."

"Make it 30 and we have a deal!"