𝐴𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥♥︎

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚
𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
♥︎

"I'M TELLING YOU, ALICE, there's something wrong with that child!" Agatha Cole's tone held a vicious edge as she jabbed her warty fingers toward one of the numerously noisy children playing with the old toys, scattered on the floor in the overpopulated nursery room.

This unusual girl sat a great distance from the others, apparently disregarding them as she played with a worn out set of wooden building blocks, constructing a castle like structure that was exceptionally towering. Ever the talented one, she was.

Ms Cole had always been terribly intolerable towards anything beyond ordinary, even as a teen, and while Alice felt the same way about such things, Agatha Cole sometimes took her beliefs a little too far,

Frowning thoughtfully at the quiet abnormally well-behaved girl that Agatha said was 'seriously wrong in the head', Alice allowed a sigh. "Please do lay off of it, for now, Ms Cole. She is only a toddler, a peculiar one, I admit, yet she is still only a child.

Agatha shot the toddler a nasty stare and tugged on the wrinkled features around her wimple as pure loathing clawed up her throat. "There is something wrong with her, I'm telling you! She can do things...unnatural, wicked things..."

"She's merely a baby!" Alice exclaimed. She was quickly tiring of the way Agatha treated a little girl like she was monstrosity. Though admittedly, Alice didn't like the girl any more than Agatha did. Ever since she was dumped on her arms like a parcel, nothing but incidents after incidents transpired.

Object would disappear from their proper places, the electricity would flicker on and off when she starts crying, little, inconsequential things like that, that Ms.Cole hadn't brought up the topic of the Grace girl. She was definitely an unsettling little girl—

She was freaky.

"We'll move her out of the nursery in a month, she's five after all. Go find her a room somewhere, preferably as far away in the corridor as possible, might as well just put her next to those two brothers, they're just as bad." Ms Cole sniffed, then walked away, probably going to scold some child that didn't do anything wrong.

Alice sighed but didn't protest. She glanced over at the girl one more time, she had beautiful features that would turn heads when she'll grow up. Such a pity she had to be so...abnormal.

Yes, indeed, Y/n Grace was one of a kind.

The other kids called her a freak. She didn't like them. They were stupid, disgusting and rude. They obviously didn't like her either— for whatever reason.