𝐾𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛

𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬❤︎

𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
❤︎

IT WAS A NOT SO WARM EVENING that Y/n was sitting cozily on her bed, waiting for the matron to call them for dinner. The whole day she couldn't keep the smile off her face.

She had a friend now. She would show him all the magical things she can do, Tom told her to not call her powers 'freakish', they're a gift, for special people like them.

It was hours later— around dinner time, when she was disturbed from her rest by the sound of a door opening.

"What are you doing in my room?" A boy's voice asked in irritation.

Lifting herself up and turning around, Y/n was met with the sight of a nine year old, carbon copy of Tom Riddle. Though, this one seemed less slim, less graceful, and a bit taller, his skin slightly darker . He must be the brother Tom was talking about.

Mattheo.

"Y/n Grace, at your service." She gave him a mock bow at this. "And I was assigned this room one week ago if you haven't noticed." Y/n made sure to add a bit of snark in her voice, because she was in a good mood.

Gritting his teeth, Mattheo walked over to the other side of the room and sat on the desk, clearly unhappy and mindful of the chair that was right next to him. "I use this room when I have an...argument with my brother. Touch my things and you won't like the consequence." He hissed the last sentence, almost like some kind of snake. But considering Y/n's happy mood, she was unaffected.

"Uh huh, whatever you say." She shrugged. "On a latter note, did I miss dinner? when do they serve dinner? I'm quite hungry you see." She asked, only to be ignore by Mattheo. "You're Tom's brother right? Can I call you Theo?" Y/n asked another question, but was ignored once again, for some reasons she was feeling brave so she continued . "I'll keep bothering you until you answer me." She gave him a chance to answer but he didn't. "Also, is it true you can talk to snakes? And are you and Tom twin brothers or are you olde—"

"Alright!" Mattheo snapped, cutting her off from her insistent questions. "I'll answer you if you'll just be quiet!"

"Okay" She beamed, straightening her sitting position.

With a frustrated growl, Theo gave Y/n an impressive glare, which a child his age shouldn't be able to pull off. "No, you didn't miss dinner, they'll serve it at seven o'clock today. Yes I'm tom's older brother by a day and a half, and no you can't call me 'Theo' and yes I can talk to snakes, and I can do way more than that. You've got your answers, now stop pestering me."

"You're so mean...Tom is way lovelier." She muttered under her breath, before diving under the covers. Missing the insulted look Theo wore and another irritated glare. Silence filled the room and Y/n couldn't help but dose off.