𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑎

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚
𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Y/n was currently flattening the skirt to her Hogwarts uniform as she checked herself with a body mirror. Brushing some strands behind her ear, she smiled.

The two other girls in the room were still sound asleep, which wasn't surprising by the way, since breakfast wouldn't be served yet.

Pleased, y/n walked over to her dressed and grabbed a few items to finish off her outfit, such as the silver necklace Rowena had gifted her on her thirteenth birthday.

She truly missed her. them. All of them.

Once done, the h/c haired girl walked out of the dorm and soon enough out of the common room, now calmly making her way to the great hall. Breakfast will be served any minute now, so she might as well just take her time.

Of course, y/n was never allowed to have a peaceful moment, wasn't she? Before she knew it, a hard body had suddenly slammed into her, and because the person was running, the force of the collision sent Y/n stumbling back, promptly hitting the ground.

"Oh my god." She heard a masculine voice gasp in front of her, but the girl was too busy fuming to look up at the imbecile. "Oh god, I'm so sorry— here, take my hand."

Swatting his hand away, y/n flipped her hair haughtily to the side before gracefully standing up, finally coming eye to eye with the boy. "I sincerely apologize, I wasn't looking—"

Striking blue eyes met hers, and y/n quickly noticed that the guy was a Gryffindor. "Clearly you weren't, are you blind?"

"No—"

"Then shut the fuck up, and learn to open your eyes when you're walking" she spoke, wrinkling her nose in distaste.  Y/n could've sworn she'd seen his lips twitch for a second, as if tempted to smile.

"Sorry, manners. I'm Caliban...or Cal." He shrugged, before giving her a subtle wink, lips tugging gingerly onto a boyish grin.

"Didn't ask." She replied, flashing him a forced smile, before side stepping him and resuming her walk toward the great hall. Of course, the idiot was persistent, and apparently decided that he'd join her on said walk.

"So...France huh?" Cal tried making conversation, but y/n was obviously having none of it. He ruined her first impression of him by sending her flying to the floor a couple of minutes ago.