𝑑𝑒̄𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑒

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.

SLANDER, ELEGANT FINGERS REACHED UPWARDS . The girl pulled her hair tie and ebony ribbon free, letting her beautiful curtain of hair fall from the bun. The young woman ruffled her hair, before swiftly grabbing the golden brush on her vanity and run it through her hair.

It was Y/n Grace, or well, Y/n Grindelwald's fifteen birthday. And the day she was destined to leave the founders' time and attend the normal Hogwarts. So much happened these last -almost- four years. It was hard to count really. Though she could make a resume of what had happened to her after following Merlin. Which was one of the best things she had ever done.

After leaving that damned orphanage, she had arrived here, at Hogwarts in the founders' time. A world full of magic and amazing people. The notable ones were, of course, Merlin who was like the grandpa of the group, taught her history and transfiguration. Then there was Godric Gryffindor, who was more of the troublesome big brother if anything, taught her everything she needed to know about defense against the dark arts, and trained her in martial arts. There was also Helga Hufflepuff who was like the nice grandma, insisted on her learning herbology and care for magical creatures, and Rowena Ravenclaw who was a bit of the strict yet caring mom, making her read at least five books by day and taught her charms and etiquette. And last but not least, Salazar Slytherin, who was like the father Y/n never had. A therapist in disguise really also taught her the dark arts and potions. She had finished all the Hogwarts curriculum in four years. She knew more than most seven years did.

They helped her grow so much. Emotionally, physically and mentally. At first, when she came, she hadn't trusted anyone, but then Salazar had taken her to the astronomy tower, and as they watched the sunset, he had told her that no one would ever hurt her from now on. Because she had him and the others. And they were here for her. From then on, Y/n had started being less uptight with everyone, and Helga would always offer her the cookies and biscuits that she tends to make. Rowena Ravenclaw would always gently brush her hair, and read her stories when she's about to head to bed. Godric made her pull pranks with him on Merlin and Salazar almost every day, while Merlin reported to her what was happening in her own time and other trivial things.

They also told her about her reason for being here, and how she was the biological daughter of a dark lord named Grindelwald. Though Y/n didn't care enough to ask more about him. If he had left her in some orphanage, then bygones. She couldn't care less about him, and according to Merlin, he would die soon anyway. She preferred keeping her last name Grace since the others would cause more than just commotion once she gets back to her time.