𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑝𝑒

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝❤︎

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐮𝐬
𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝
❤︎

"𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊" 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 under his breath, just loud enough for Tom Riddle to hear. He had just come back from stealing one of the older kids' books but was stopped by the infamous stupid bully.

Tom bit his tongue. He wanted to kill the boy. He wanted to hurt him, but he wasn't Mattheo. Tom doesn't make rash decisions and knows how to control himself. Instead, he gave Jacob a sugary sweet smile. He'll have his revenge later, and he'll make sure no one would be able to trace it back to him.

Jacob shoved the younger boy into the wall, and walked out of the orphanage to join his friends playing in the mud, disgusting little pigs, Tom thought, groaning slightly as his shoulder stung. The wound was still fresh, and the impact was enough to make any child cry. But Tom Riddle never cries.

"I can hit him for you if you want." Theo's voice rang across the other side of the hallway. Tom clenched his jaw and turned around to face him.

"I don't need your help. He'll be suffering soon enough anyway..." he muttered the last part, rubbing his shoulder subconsciously.

"Are you still mad at me for talking to her?" He asked tentatively but didn't sound regretful or remorseful at all.

"Yes," he bit out, through gritted teeth.

"Well, that's too bad because I plan on doing so, more often. She's rather funny." He grinned receiving a glare from his brother. It didn't really matter for Theo. He genuinely wanted to talk with someone other than his brother who didn't consider him a freak just because he broke a kid's wrist without touching him.

"I'm not surprised, you always wanted what's not yours." Tom sneered bitterly. He found Y/n first, she was his first friend. Not that he seriously considered her as a friend, the way he saw her was complicated and he didn't want to pray on it.

Mattheo narrowed his eyes at his brother but he didn't have time to reply, as Tom has already left with a book that was probably not his, not that Theo cared anyway. Tom always thought of himself as superior, always thought that everything he wanted belonged to him, that everyone should worship him.

They had the same gift, the same blood, the same psychotic tendencies, yet Tom always discarded him. As if they weren't brothers.

Mattheo despised him.

Y/n spotted Tom sitting under a tree in the courtyard. She smiled and walked up to him.

"Hello Tom." She beamed, plopping down next to him and scooted closer to get a look at the subject of his reading. Said boy, flashed her a too-sweet smile and turned the book for her to see.