𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑎

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤❤︎

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬
𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤
❤︎

AFTER SOME AWFULLY SHORT MONTHS of listening to Tom talk about how special he knew he was, and how he would make an impact in the wizarding world, the twins' birthday passed and Y/n gave them a silver necklace each, using all the money she stole this past year,

And now, It was finally time for the two brothers to leave the orphanage.

Away, from the ordinary world, away from her.

"I'll come back for you Y/n," Tom said, catching her eyes with his dark ones

"I believe you," she whispered, causing him to smile. "I'll miss you," she sobbed suddenly , unable to hold back the hot tears rolling out of her eyes.

"Come now Y/n, don't cry, they'll come for you too. Plus, there are winter and summer holidays, we can meet again then"

"Promise you'll come back for me"

"I promise" he lied, a gentle smile on his face as he pulled her in for a hug, he knew deep down Y/n wouldn't want him to come back, after all she didn't want him to be in this sad excuse of an orphanage, away from where he truly belonged.

After letting go,he stared at her for a moment, before glancing at his brother who was coming this way. He rolled his eyes and walked toward the gate to wait for Theo.

"I'm...I uh, I'll..." Mattheo stammered, closing his eyes in irritation, Mattheo Riddle doesn't stutter. Y/n gave him a questioning look. "Here goes nothing" he muttered as he leant in, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'll come back for you Y/n" he promised, before quickly running toward the gate, his cheeks flushed red, just like Y/n's. She slightly caressed her cheek in trance, still not comprehending whatever just happened.

She looked back toward the gate, but there was no trace of the two Riddle brothers. She was about to cry again but decided against. They'll come back soon for Christmas anyway.

Days became weeks and weeks became months and months became a year.

Y/n waited for them by the gate everyday on Christmas, she even caught a fever, but it didn't matter, she couldn't go anywhere risking to miss greeting her only friends.

They didn't show up.

She got bullied every day now that she was alone, the matron was also quite happy to have two freaks away from the orphanage. Ms Cole still didn't give up on the exorcism, but of course, they couldn't beat the freakishness out of her.