1.1

its finally the weekend, the two days that i've been waiting for. i've been keeping distant from everybody trying to spend more time with my mother.

lets say ruel and i haven't talked a lot since of me distancing myself. it would just be a hey how are you type of conversation then it would end. i felt bad not talking to him as much but i just want to spend my last few days with my mother.

today chloe, jessica and crystal are coming over to my house since we need some catching up and i haven't seen them in awhile. i finally get out of bed starting to get ready for them to come over.

this is what ur wearing ^i start slipping my obsidian air jordans on not knowing what the girls and i are going to do today

i start slipping my obsidian air jordans on not knowing what the girls and i are going to do today. i walk downstairs seeing sandy wagging her tail at me. i smile giving her a hug placing kisses onto the top of her head.

i sit down on the stool, scrolling through my phone seeing ruels story of him singing a cover. i smile to myself, i appreciated ruel so much but it doesn't seem like i do.

my thoughts get interrupted when i hear the door bell go off, i jump up onto my feet walking over to the front door to open the door to 3 familiar faces. my best friends smiling at me attacking me with hugs.

"y/n!!! we missed you" crystal says lashing onto me once again. i smile hugging her back, eventually pulling away. i gesture them to come inside and they walk inside.

"what should we do today?" chloe questions looking around the house discovering stuff while walking around. "i'm not sure, mum left the house for the next two days. staying with my aunty just for us girls to have fun" i say jumping onto the couch.

"invite your friends over i want to meet them!" jessica says sitting down next to me. i look up at her giving an unsure face "uh i'll invite the girls over" i say unlocking my phone.

"y/n!! come on invite the others as well it'll be fun" jessica says once again. i look up from my phone screen and i shrug "i guess, i've just been distant with them really" i say to her looking back down.

"y/n, its fine you don't have too" chloe says in a harsh tone and i can feel her eyes glaring at jessica. i shake my head "it's fine, i'll go call them" i say getting up walking to the bathroom.

i look at my phone, staring blankly thinking of who i should call. not knowing if i should call one of the girls to tell them or ruel, i continue to start at my phone contacts not knowing what to do.

'ring' 'ring' 'ring' 'ring'. no reply, i sigh of course ruel didn't answer i have been distant with him and i feel bad for it, i don't blame him for ignoring me.

i start to exit the bathroom when my phone starts ringing once again. i look at my phone admittedly seeing ruels name pop up. i stare it for a few seconds and finally answering it.

"hey, sorry i didn't answer i was on a live" i hear ruels voice over the phone. i smile to myself hearing his voice but then my smile drops feeling bad that he had to get off the live.

"oh sorry, it's nothing important you can go back to the live" i say in an apologetic voice. i hear him sigh "no it's fine. i was getting off anyway. what's up?" he asks me.

i think before i say anything not knowing if i should invite them over or not. "y/n? hello, are you still there" he questions. "yeah yeah. im still here. i was wondering if you, hazel, destiny, rob and josh wanted to come over for the night. since my best friends are here to visit and wants to meet yous" i say nervously.

"hmmm, i don't know. do you want us to bring anything? alcohol or what?" he says. i think for a solid second not knowing what to say. "um sure bring alcohol i don't know whatever is fine" i say over the phone.

"okay sweet! ill ask the others see you in about 30 minutes or less" he says in an excited tone. "bye ruel" i say hanging the phone up, leaving the bedroom walking back to the girls.

"what did they say?" jessica questions, knowing she's super excited over this. i look over to her and give a small smile "they're coming soon about 30 minutes or less" i say sitting down on the lounge.

"what is everyone wearing?" crystal says looking down at her outfit. i look up at her and raise my eyebrows "why there isn't anyone to impress?" i question her not knowing why we should dress up.

"the boys well for you guys not me since i'm dating someone" she says again. i shake my head "i mean you guys can dress up, i feel comfy with this and i don't want to impress any of the boys" i say to her while shrugging my shoulders.

"fair enough, but i wanna dress up to impress the boys" jessica states, i glance at her rolling my eyes getting slightly jealous not sure why i am since im not interested in any of them.

i watch the girls getting up going upstairs getting ready to impress them. i sigh feeling like i'm gonna be de-dressed so i decide to walk upstairs going in behind them.

"i'll put some makeup on, i suppose but that's it i guess" i say to them, walking into my bathroom room putting on a little bit of concealer on my face to cancel my dark circles.

i put some eyeliner on cause wings on my makeup look, adding mascara and liner on my waterline causing me to be complete since i wasn't doing full glam.

~30 minutes later~

i hear the door bell ring and i hold a breathe scared about if they're dressed up for this. "guys, can youse answer it. im not ready" i say to them, looking over at them.

they nod their heads walking out of the room to go answer the door. i stare into the mirror looking at myself comparing how under-dressed i am. i take my hair out letting my curls down trying to fix how i look before i go down.

i hear them all talking downstairs terrified how they are getting along. butterflies forming in my stomach not sure why. i see them at school but i've kinda distanced myself from them because of my mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is already so long so i'm doing another chapter to carry it on