0.5

"Y/N WAKE UP! WE'VE GOTTA GO SOON" i hear yelling but ignore the voice going back to sleep. i hear walking around the room but i still ignore it and continue my peaceful sleep. "alright, get up" i hear the soft voice, sitting on the bed.

i open my eyes to see ruel sitting on my bed, i rub my eyes pressing my phone checking the time 2am. "how long have i been sleeping?" i say cuddling into my blanket, closing my eyes once again.

"an hour over the time we were supposed to leave" he says chuckling slightly. oh shit i haven't even packed my clothes. i sit up, about to fall back down since i was so tired ruel grabs onto me so i don't fall down.

"it's alright, i told my mum that you needed to sleep longer she likes you she doesn't mind when we leave alright" he says, looking down at me. i nod my head, hopping out of bed quickly grabbing everything to put in my bag.

"calm down, no rush i'll do it for you go get changed and brush your teeth okay" ruel says, shaking his head at me. "no no you don't need too it's not your fault i forgot to pack last night" i say panicking, trying to gather everything.

"y/n. come sit down here" he says patting down next to the bed. i walk over to the bed plopping down next to him. i look at him seeing he's looking at me, "it's not your fault okay, you were tired so you forgot to pack who cares we don't care if you forgot, we just want you to not be stressed so go get changed into something comfy and brush your teeth" he says, smiling down at me.

"thank you so much!" i say kissing him on the cheek, in a friendly manner at least i think it was. i see him form a smile, i grab some grey sweat pants, getting my calvin klein sports bra so i can wear that.

i go into the bathroom, changing into them taking my old clothes walking out of the room seeing ruel pack my bag. oh shit my underwear fuck, that's awkward i fold the clothes placing them neatly into the bag.

he looks up and smiles at me, i walk off back into the bathroom starting to brush my teeth. looking in the mirror, continuing to brush my teeth. i see ruel walk into the bathroom with his phone pointed i cover my face with one of my hands.

i spit the toothpaste out, washing my toothbrush and face. " i hate you" i say pushing him slightly, seeing he's still filming. "sure you do" he says putting his phone away. i shake my head "fuck you" i glare at him.

he holds his chest "ouch, you hurt me" he places a hand on his heart like he got shot by someone slowly dropping to the floor. "stop it" i walk out of the room, laughing at him the slightest bit.

"i'll take your bags to the car okay" ruel says picking them up, i watch his every move "you don't need too honestly" i try and take the bags off him. "yeah, but i want to since i'm such a gentleman" he says bowing in front of me.

"shut it" i say letting go of it, walking out of the room. "wheres jasmine?" i look at him raising my eyebrows. "she went to coco or something since you were still sleeping" he smiles, walking out of the room as well.

i nod my head, laying down on the lounge "alright, i'll see you soon" he says, opening the door to leave the room. "yeah bye bye" i give him a wave, ruel walking out of the room with the door closing behind him.

i sigh, slowly getting up from the lounge needing to get my phone and charger. i walk back into the room i was sleeping in unplugging the charger from the power outlet, sliding my slides on my feet.

putting my phone in my sweatpants pockets, walking out of the room checking every room to see if anything is left behind. nope nothing at all, i leave the hotel room locking it shut holding the keys.

"RAHHHHHH" i hear ruel scream at him causing me to jump up into the air. he scared the shit out of him and right now he is laughing at me. "you scared the shit out of me ruel" i say shaking my head at him.

"you deserve-" i stop him mid-sentence, by jumping onto him causing us to both collapse onto the floor since he wasn't ready to catch me. "wow ruel, you didn't even both to catch me" i say while i'm sitting onto of him while he is lying flat on the ground.

"i wasn't ready! i would've caught you if you warned me at first" he protests at me, laughing at me. i smile at him shaking my head at him, we're both just looking at each other, someone clears their throat. 

causing me to get off him straight away, turning to see kate and the girls behind her. "mum, it wasn't what it looked like" ruel quickly says getting up from the ground. i turn to look at him seeing him having redness more than usual.

kate just looks at him "we both just fell" he keeps saying more words to try to get her to speak to him. the girls just start laughing "honey, i honestly don't care what was going on" kate says shaking her head at him laughing.

"oh" he looks at me, quickly looking at the ground away from me. i walk over to jasmine "good morning jaz" i give her a kiss on the cheek, she smiles at me "morning" she says brightly smiling walking to the elevator.

she was in a good mood for this early in the morning, "so y/n, got any feelings for anyone?" sylvie wiggles her eyebrows at me, giving me a small smile as well. i look at her and shake my head "not really, not really any guys that i feel like would treat me right" i say giving her a smile back.

"that's true" she says walking next to me, coco walks over next to me "but there is that big baby over there that would be perfect for youuuu" she says holding the you at the end pointing over to ruel.

i shake my head at them "i don't see him like that, possibly just a best friend really" i give them a smile to both sylvie and coco. ruel turns around to look at us, looking directly at me smiling and turning back around. 

"omg, did you see that" sylvie says, giggling while were walking. coco and her both squeal at the excitement of him turning to look at us. "he likes you!" coco pretty much yells out to us but only for us to hear and no one else.

"yeah no,  plus if he did that wouldn't ever happen" i walk into the elevator waiting with the others for them to enter it. "but why won't it happen" sylvie whines at me, while clicking the bottom ground.

"what won't happen?" ruel questions looking at each and every one of us. i respond before any of them can answer "nothing, don't worry about it" i give him a smile, rubbing my eyes from still being tired.

"definitely doesn't seem like nothing" ruel looks at me, walking out of the elevator going off to the car. "look he's butthurt because you didn't tell him what" coco says laughing at how hurt he was from me not telling him.

i run off to catch up with ruel, "you alright?" i ask him walking next to him now. "yes i'm fine" he turns his head to look at me. "whatever you say" i shake my head climbing into the back of the car with ruel coming in after me.

i look to see some pillows and blankets in our spot "so i got stuff to keep us comfy" he says picking the blanket up. "that's very kind of you to think of" i give him a smile, picking up a pillow from the ground.

"mum, is it alright if we don't have our seatbelt on in the back since it's uncomfy to sleep" ruel asks his mum. i was expecting her to say no but surprisingly she said yes. "sure, but make sure if a cop comes to click in quick okay" kate says turning the car on.

(p.s they returned the keys i completely forgot to add it)

she starts driving off and i put the pillow on the side of the car, placing my head on the side groaning at how uncomfortable it was. i open my eyes, looking at ruel seeing he is struggling to be comfortable as well.

he lifts his legs up on the seat near me, hitting into me. "sorry" he quickly moves his legs. "it's fine, it'll be more comfortable if you do anyway" i say giving him a smile turning sideways so my back is facing him.

his legs go beside both sides of me so i was pretty much in between him. placing the pillow on his lap, putting my head down. "we can switch, halfway okay" i look up at him, and he smiles at me nodding his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'll make another chapter to this since this is extremely long already but hope you enjoyed this!