0.9

i wake up to the noises of plates smashing on the ground. i bolt out of bed and run down, even though i'm half asleep still. i see my mum, looking at the plates on the ground "mum? are you okay" i look at her worried about her.

she looks over at me, "uh yeah. i'm fine sorry about all the noise" she says starting to pick up the pieces of glass. "mum, sit down i'll clean it" i walk behind her making her stand up and sit down. "y/n, i'm so sorry" she looks at me with tears running down her cheeks.

"what's the matter" i look at her, sitting done next to her. "i'm.. y/n i can't let you get upset" she says looking at me with sadness in her eyes. i look at her "mum, i'll be fine just tell me what's wrong please" i grab her hands holding them tightly.

"y/n, i'm sick. i'm getting worse by the days come" she looks at me in the eyes. i stand up and start walking in a fast pace "what do you mean! how can you be sick mum no you can't be" i speak in a loud tone.

"y/n calm down" mum says in a soft tone, i stop and look at her "how long is there left?" i look at her with tears forming in my eyes. "i don't know, i've gotta go check with the doctors" she says looking down.

"i'll come with you, i'll get changed right now and we can go-" mum cut me off while i was talking. "no y/n, i have an appointment today and i'm going with your aunty. i already left everything in this house to you and this house will be yours soon" she says looking at me.

"no mum, i can go with you's i really can" i say looking at her with tears streaming down my face. "y/n, you've got school and well your aunty is taking care of me while you're at school" she sighs wiping her face.

"no! school is not more important than my own mother" i look at her raising my voice once again. "y/n, stop it. i'm not having this argument just listen to me" she says getting up and walking to the lounge (couch).

i finish cleaning up the glass throwing it in the bin with tears streaming down my face . i can't process this and the fact i have to go to school knowing this is going to be even worse.

i run upstairs and close my door shut, locking it behind me. i climb into bed and all i do is just sit there and cry. what else am i supposed to do when i know my mum is sick.

~an hour passed~
it's about 7:30am and well i've been crying nonstop. i finally got myself out of bed to get ready for school, i put my school uniform on and put my hair in a ponytail with my curls.

i walk into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. i look disgusting but i didn't want to wear makeup because i would've washed it away all over again with my tears.

i brush my teeth and wash my face hoping the redness in my eyes will go down. i hear a knock on the front door "y/n! ruels here" i hear my mum shout out to me.

i grab my bag and my phone, unlocking my bedroom door and opening the door leaving the room where i've been sat for the past hour crying. i was not ready to see my mum since i would for sure start crying again.

i look to see ruel standing there waiting for me, i keep looking at the ground and walk out the door. "bye y/n. i love you" i hear my mum say but i keep walking away to the car.

i hear ruel say bye to my mum and i hear him running over to me. i see his feet in front of me so he stops me, "y/n? what's wrong" he says i couldn't see his face expression since i wasn't looking at him.

"i'm fine" i give him a boring response. "i'm not dumb, whenever a girl says she's fine she isn't fine" he says once again in a worried tone. "i'm fine ruel honestly" i say to him trying to walking around him without looking up.

"y/n! look at me" he says trying to lift up my chin. i pull my face away and i look up at him. he looks at me and throws his arms around me, "omg are you okay?" he asks.