0.3

~ continue from last chapter ~

(he's wearing the outfit above btw ^)
the elevator doors open, revealing all the cars parked. i look around to see if i can spot coco anywhere. nope nowhere at all, i look at jasmine and give her a small smile.

"ahh follow me, she's over there," he says pointing over to a car, but honestly I had no idea what car he pointed at since loads were surrounding us.

ruel walks off going to a car, i grab jasmines hand and following behind ruel like little ducklings having no clue what's going on except we do know what's going on.

I look at the car to see 3 girls sitting in it knowing it's ruels sisters and mum. he opens the door "we have to sit in the very back but one of you can sit with coco" ruel says climbing into the back.

"I'm sitting with coco!" jasmine says running to the other side of the car and hops in. i climb inside the car going in the back, coco closing the door for me.

"good afternoon, y/n and jasmine," kate says to us turning around smiling at us. "afternoon kate," I say smiling at her back. "this is sylvie, our older sister" coco says pointing at her.

"hey! it's really nice to meet you" i say giving her a warm smile. "it's nice to meet you, i've heard great things about you" sylvie says giving me back a smile. i click myself in and see ruel looking at me in the corner of the eye.

i elbow him "what are you looking at loser" i say to him laughing abit. "uh looking at you thinking that you don't seem like you would be a gamer" he says laughing at himself.

"wow. i don't know if i should be offended or not" i say pausing when i say wow giving some silence till i say the other bit to give some tension or something.

"well, you can take it however you want too" he responds, looking out the window. "alright i'll take it as an offended way" i say going on my phone to text my friends from my old school.

oh wait. i don't have any. i mean i have like 3 close friends and that's about it. they wouldn't ever use me for anything they've been with me basically my whole life and they support me and love me.

if they knew i was with ruel, they would freak but they wouldn't use me at least i don't think so. i open the group chat texts to see that they've been asking where i am and what happened.

~text messages with slutz ~

you
guys i'm here calm down

chloe
you scared the shit out of me

crystal
so how was it?

you
it wasn't bad at all. he's really talented

jessica
y/n i saw those videos of him looking at you. but not only that he followed you and his sister

you
it's nothing, we're just friends that's it

chloe
awe. that's so cute

crystal
it's a big deal though, are you with him right now?

you
I don't reveal my secrets

jessica
that's abit rude we're your best friends

crystal
come on tell us