1.0

~continued from last chapter~

i look out the window while tears come streaming down my face, i glance over to look at destiny driving us to her house.

i have known her for like a day and she already seems like one of my best friends that i've known for ages.

she cares about me and so does hazel which i really need right now. the boys care as well but i just can't help myself to believe ruel can help me.

my head slowly wonders to my 3 best friends back in my original neighbourhood which was like 30 minutes away from me now.

i haven't seen my 3 best friends in ages. jessica, chloe and crystal i truly miss them and i haven't been able to contact them in a few days since of school and everything going on.

i decided it was time for me to message the group chat even though they will be at school but the school starts at a later time compared to my school now.

text messages with slutz

y/n
hey guys !

chloe

hey y/n!! we miss you so much

jessica
y/n i miss you come see us soon!

crystal
how are you?!

y/n
i miss you guys so much as well
i could actually be so much better rn. going through a hard time at the moment

jessica
wait explain what happened

chloe
is it ruel?!!!

crystal
guys shut up and let us listen to what's wrong

y/n
first of all it's not ruel, everything is going good with our friendship i think. but my mother well she is passing away. she's terribly sick and i just found out this morning and she hasn't told me this whole time and well she's not letting me look after her and idk how to handle this.

jessica
y/n. i'm so sorry this is so horrible. you don't deserve anything of this. your mother is strong she can get through this we are all sending prayers out to you.

chloe
y/n. we're visiting this weekend and it's planned since we don't want you to go through this all alone

y/n
i just don't know how to cope with this because i'm gonna have no family except my aunty and cousin since they are the only close thing to me in my family since all the others are dickheads

crystal
have you told any of your new friends at school so they can keep you company?

y/n
i've told my two new friends destiny and hazel but i can't actually find myself to tell ruel and the boys since i just don't know how they will react.
especially ruel like we've fought and he's done some annoying shit recently over his ex girlfriend because she was jealous about him 'liking' me

chloe
oh shit. i think you should tell him soon so he can try and comfort you.

crystal
did you just say she got jealous because he likes you!!

y/n
well she says that he will never like me and shit but his friends always like well i'm sorry your just a jealous bitch that someone else replaced you