0.2

my eyes slowly open up from the bright sun shining in the room. i groan at the bright light in my face, sitting up rubbing my eyes from just waking up.

i've got to admit i'm not a morning person at all, i'm a night person and can stay up all night if i wanted too. i get up out of bed walking over to the bathroom, staring at myself. i looked really rough but that's okay.

i grab my toothbrush putting toothpaste on it, brushing my teeth. when i start hearing laughing, i quickly run out of the room to see why jasmine is laughing with someone.

i have my toothbrush in my mouth and stop when i see jasmine cooking with coco and ruel. i groan covering my mouth, they look up at me and i walk away.

i go back in the bathroom continuing to brush my teeth. "y/n? you alright" i hear and i look in the mirror and see jasmine. i take my toothbrush out rinsing it, "yeah i'm fine why" i ask washing my face.

"because you just left the kitchen" she said hugging me. i smile and hug her back "i'm fine don't worry about me beautiful" i say picking her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

she starts screaming with me laughing, i see coco and ruel come to the bathroom door. i look at them and smile "PUT ME DOWN" jasmine yells out to me.

i place her down on the floor, "morning guys" i say to them giving them a smile. "good morning cutie" coco says hugging me. i hug her back "morning" ruel says giving me a soft smile.

i pull away from the hug with coco, "so what are you cooking?" i say following behind them to the kitchen. "pancakes and waffles" ruel says. "yummy my favourite" i say sitting down on a stool.

"will you sing for us today?" ruel says, sitting next to me. i shake my head laughing "why the hell would i do that" i say to them shaking my head. "cause you love us" coco says smiling widely at me.

"it's okay i have a video of her singing on my phone" jasmine says, pulling out her phone. "you wouldn't dare" i say getting up to grab her. "yes i would" she says pulling up a video.

i full on run at her when arms grab me around the waist, i look and see ruel. "fuck off, i don't want it to be playing" i say pushing him off me, grabbing jasmine and her phone before she could play it.

"give it back!" jasmine says yelling at me trying to reach the phone. ruel comes over and grabs it putting it over his head "guess i can play it myself since none of you can reach" he says.

"you got us there" coco says, digging into breakfast. i glare at him "i swear to fucking god i won't talk to you and will hate you forever" i say to him, watching every single one of his moves.

"i can live with that, but you'll definitely still talk to me" he says pressing play. i walk off to my room closing the door shut, i don't like hearing my own voice when i sing. i get insecure how i sound when i sing around others cause they might tell me i'm bad, i'm being dramatic but it's whatever.

well i'm not going out anytime soon so i decided i'll get changed. i grab some clothes from out of my bag, grabbing off white university blue jordan 1s.

this outfit is cute i like it a lot and these shoes are definitely one of my favourite pairs that i own.