0.7

yikes, first day back to school today. ruel and i have kept in contact all weekend and texted since we couldn't meet on the weekend, he said he will come pick me up from my house and we will head to school together.

i honestly hate school and can't deal with it, but it's my last of year and i just need to finish it so i can do whatever i want to do when i graduate since i do have a job at this cafe place which i earn great money at.

i had to pick 2 electives to do this year and i choose music and drama since i enjoy that stuff, my career choice is either a singer/songwriter or an actress. i roll out of bed playing my music full blast.

i brush my teeth and hair back into a low ponytail with my curls, pulling a few strands of hair out. putting on some lip gloss, i pack my school bag grabbing my phone and walking out of my room.

"good morning mum" i smile at her placing my bag on the ground, sitting on a stool in front of food on plate. "morning darling, here's some french toast for you" she smiles pointing at the food.

"thank you" i say smiling, starting to eat some pieces with my hands not needing any cutlery. my phone dings, tapping the screen i see it's a message from ruel 'i'm outside, your house to get you'.

"shit mum, i've gotta go" i pick up my bag slipping my feet in my white airforces. "do you need a lift?" she shouts while i'm speeding off to the door.

"no, ruel is getting me." i open the door placing my school hat on. "thank you for the breakfast mum, i love you" i shout out to you. i start to close the door "bye sweetie, have a great first day love you" she says back.

i finish my piece of french toast, running to ruels car seeing him sitting inside. i open the passenger seat chucking my bag in the backseat.

"hello loser" he smiles, changing the gear driving off away from the house. "hey" i answer, looking out the car window. "so you excited?" he asks. "no, who is excited for school" i question looking at him.

"me bitch" he says back, blasting his music. i laugh "you're weird if you enjoy school" i shake my head, looking back at the window. "hey don't even question it, i just want to enjoy my last year even though its tough" he chuckles.

"i mean, you are famous" i state out to him, seeing us pull up to school. "hey, not famous just well known" ruel says parking the car. i shake my head, getting out of the car "tell that to your 1.5 million followers" i put on my backpack.

"shut up loser, lets go meet my friends" he says walking off, which i catch up to the tall lanky boy. "why do you still go to school? instead of online schooling" i question him while walking next to him.

"i just want to stay in school and graduate, i don't really care if people ask for photos or anything. i just want to experience my last year even if stuff gets in my way. i still want to go to formal, schoolies and shit" he says glancing over to me.

"i understand that alot" i say to him giving him a smile and looking at the ground when walking. "oh shit, we should go get your timetable first before meeting my friends" he smiles grabbing my hand walking me over to the reception office.

"ruel! what are you doing here?" i hear the reception lady say, i look over to her name tag saying 'Angie Johnson'. "i wanted to do my last year here" he says to her, looking over at me. "this is y/n, she's new here so we came to get her a lock and timetable" he smiles.

"hi sweetie" she says to me, typing up my first name. "morning miss" i say softly to her, giving her a small smile. "you can call me angie y/n" she says smiling, grabbing a lock and paper passing it to me.

"here's your lock and timetable, you're in most of ruel's classes except like 3 and pick any locker that you want. plus you're in his homeroom" angie says to me smiling at me. "thank you so much, have a great day angie" i say walking out of the room with ruel, seeing him wave goodbye to her.