0.6

ruel and his family is alot of fun, i'm glad i met him. jasmine is currently loving her life at the moment since we are driving home with the van dijk family. ruel is currently sleeping while i'm laying on top of him.

"guys, we're gonna stop right now and get food okay" kate speaks to us looking in the mirror back at us. i nod my head, seeing the car pulling up to maccas parking in the carpark. i lift my body off ruel and shake him softly.

he groans "wake up, we're getting food" i say, his eyes slowly open "hmm yum food" he says in his raspy voice, it was kinda hot not going to lie. "now get up lazy, and we're switching spots so you can lay on top of me" i say climbing out of the car.

ruel climbs out after me, he smiles "you really don't need to switch" he says walking next to me inside maccas. i look at him  and roll my eyes playfully "it's your turn to lay down on top of me, since i've been laying on you for ages" i say holding my body since it was freezing.

"whatever then" he shakes his head, and looks at me "you cold?" he says putting his order in on the machine. "uh no" i say back not wanting him to know i am. i watch him take his hoodie off and putting in front of me.

"no no, you keep it ruel" i say pushing it back to him. he chuckles "too bad, wear it. you're freezing cold in that" he says putting it in front of me once again. i nod my head, putting it over my head.

it was just like an oversized hoodie on me and it was comfy "thank you" i say putting my order in getting 24 nuggets and chips with a coke. "i'll pay for you" ruel says finalising the order and paying with card before i can stop him.

"you need to stop doing that" i say groaning at him. "doing what" he looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "paying for my shit and giving me stuff" i say shaking my head.

"well i'm sorry, that i want too" he grins at me and i walk off hands in his hoodie pockets, waiting for my order to come so i can get it and eat already.

i look at jasmine and see her talking to coco and sylvia. they really are bonding together and i love it so much, she won't ever brag about being friends with them since she isn't like that.

"order 301" the cashier person yells out, i look to see it was a young boy who was extremely attractive handing it out. i walk over "here you go" he says smiling at me.

i give him a smile "thank you" i say taking it out of his hands. "have a good day" he says and i smile "you too" walking over to ruel seeing he is waiting for his order still.

"this is gonna make me fat" ruel says groaning. i look up at him "are you fucking kidding? you are lanky like shut up" i say rolling my eyes at him jokingly.

"wow i don't need to be reminded of that" he shakes his head at me. the cute cashier yelled out the next order "302!" he shouts out to us all inside. "can you get it for me?" ruel asks me.

i nod my head walking over and collecting, the cashier smiles "uh this may be weird, can i get your phone number or something" he asks me, i smile at him.

"unless you have a boyfriend" he says glancing over to ruel. i laugh "no he's just a good friend" i say shaking my head, looking over to ruel and then turning back to him.

i write my number down for him and i give it to him. we exchange our thank you's and i go back to ruel and the others. "we have to eat in the car we don't have time for this" kate says walking off to the car.