Chapter 3: House Tour

Luca starts talking: "So obviously this is the living room. You can watch tv or just hang here anytime you want. Here is also the door to the garden. In the garden we have a pool and a dining table for when we want to eat outside. Over here is the entry," we walk over to the entry where I came in, "and in this door," he opens the door next to the love seat, "is the wardrobe for all of the coats and jackets for outside." He closes the door. "Then behind this door is the library."

"Yeah, I know. Domenico and I talked in the library."

"Yeah, Domenico loves to talk in the library." He says with dissatisfaction in his voice.

"What do you mean?"

"So our nannies kinda raised us. But when dad died things changed a bit again and he started raising us. So whenever we do something that he thinks we shouldn't do, we get one of his famous talks. In the library."

"That's...interesting."

We stare at each other and then we burst and laugh.

"That's a lot of responsibility for him," I say.

"Yeah. Anyways, let's continue. So over here is the kitchen. Grab anything you want to eat or drink and if you need something that isn't here, put it on the grocery list that's attached to the fridge." The kitchen is very big, like all of the rooms here. I see the grocery list being hold up by a magnet to the fridge. "The pantry is over there," Luca points to a door. We walk back to the entry.

"So behind that door," he points to another door, "is the staff wing. All of the staff lives there. You don't have to go there, there's nothing interesting over there. So these stairs," Luca now points to stairs that lead to a basement, "lead to the gym and storage. Now let's go to my favorite floor: the second one!"

We walk upstairs and we find a big hallway. "So this is what I call the amusement floor. Behind this door is the game room, here is the mini cinema, the mini bar, indoor pool and the wine cellar." We didn't go inside of any rooms, he just pointed to the doors and told me which room is which.

"That is a LOT of luxury. How did y'all get so rich?"

"The family business. Which is located on third floor. Domenico will tell you about the third floor, but for now, I advise you not to go there. Let's just skip that floor and go straight to the fourth floor; the bedrooms."

We walk upstairs and on the fourth floor I see another big hallway. Luca starts talking again: "So the bedrooms go from oldest to youngest, but you don't have to memorize it all. You can just read the name boards on the doors. Right now we don't have a room for you. Domenico probably already called someone to get your room done. Then you can stay there and you will have your own. For now you can stay in one of the guest bedrooms." While he says that, we walk down the hallway, to the end and he opens the door of one of the guest bedrooms. It's a very elegant big room, but modern. There's a queen sized bed, a desk, and big closet for clothes. There's also a bathroom. I see that my suitcase is already in the room.

"Wow, it's so pretty. And the bed is so big."

"Glad you like it. But your own room will be much bigger en nicer."

"Really? Wow. You know, I can settle in here. This is a nice room for me."

"Did you really think that we were gonna let our sorellina stay in a guest bedroom?" He grins. He walks back to the door. "Get some rest and unpack. We eat dinner at 7."

"Okay, thanks for the tour!"

"No problem," and he closes the door after walking out of the room.

I jump on the bed and then Iie on it.

I have brothers. 6 of them. I have 6 older brothers who are loaded with money. And they're nice to me. I'm so lucky. Not that I'm lucky because I have rich family! Lucky because I've got brothers who don't reject me and they're being so hostile.

A/N: a short chapter today sorry