Chapter 14: I don't feel so good...

Elio walks upstairs, to the guest bedroom I guess. I walk into the living room.

I see that Antonio knocked down a vase.

"Hi," I say and he turns around to face me. I walk up to him, but my balance is very bad quality right now so I stumble.

If it wasn't for Antonio catching me, I would've fallen.

"Cazzo, Mireya." He says in a grumpy and angry voice. "You have to go to bed now, we'll discuss this tomorrow. When you're sober."

"You're not sober either. I saw you doing shots off a topless girl." It was a very disgusting sight.

"Enough, Mireya! You're going upstairs right now, before the others are here."

I turn around with a sigh. My body is tired and I miss my bed. My beautiful comfortable queen sized bed...

I walk slower than normal so I won't fall. I hear Antonio sigh loudly. Suddenly, I feel nauseous too.

"Antonio, I don't feel so good..."

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards the stairs. But when I almost stumble again, he picks me up bridal style and he runs up the stairs, into my bedroom and eventually my bathroom.

"Sit in front of the toilet," he says.

"I'm not going to throw up, Anton."

"Yes, you are. Now sit in front of the toilet."

I roll my eyes and do as he says. I feel t he nausea increasing. Maybe he was right so I lean over the toilet. I almost throw up, but then it stops. Antonio pulls my hair back, away from my mouth. Now I really throw up. And again. Then I flush the toilet, making sure that there isn't any vomit on it.

When I feel that the vomiting has stopped for now, I rinse and clean my mouth and I drink some water. I start to cry. Tonight has been a lot for me. Isabella had offered me some shots, which I kindly accepted but I shouldn't have. I have done coke. I have dirty danced with Atlas. When I remember that, I cry even more. Now Antonio has to deal with me. He just wanted to party.

"I'm sorry, Antonio," I sob.

He pulls me into a hug and he strokes my back. "It's okay."

He stopped hugging and he says: "Now first, you're gonna shower. Our brothers cannot see you like this. They're going to kill both of us, trust me." And he walks out of the bathroom.

I look into the mirror. I looked like absolute shit, obviously. I turn on the shower and while the water is turning warm, I pee and take off my clothes.

After the shower, I put on pj's and brush my hair.

I walk back into my bedroom and I see my brother sitting on my bed. When he sees me, he stands up.

"I put a bucket next to your bed for if you're gonna be sick again and you can't make it to the bathroom, okay?" He says.

"Okay. Thank you for helping me, Antonio."

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yes."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight," I respond and he walks out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I lay down on the bed under my comforter.

Well, today has certainly not been boring.

—-

When I wake up, I firstly go to the kitchen for breakfast. I see all my brothers. We say good-morning but nothing else. I hope that means that they don't know about the events of last night. It wasn't a big deal anyways. I just sniffed some, I bet they've done that too once.

"How was yesterday?" I ask.

"Good," Luca responds.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Just went to some meetings." Domenico replies before anyone else can.

"Nothing interesting," Amado adds.

"We have another meeting tomorrow though. It's just a dinner, but you're going to have to be there too."

"Sure, dinner is always fun." We'll probably go to some fancy place, exciting!

The rest of the day went by quickly and nothing interesting happened.

A/N: thoughts?

Vote and comment!