Chapter 21: Dad?!

When we get back from the grocery store, I start to make the brownies. When I've put them in the oven, I go upstairs.

I write the cards: 'Happy birthday! xxx Mireya❤️'. I put the same unoriginal text on both cards. The cards are very glittery and pink, because that's funny. When the brownies are done, I get them out of the oven. After letting them cool, I cut them and divide the pieces in two. I put them in two different lunch boxes, each for one twin. Then I wrap them up in wrapping paper. All done.

A few days later

Today it's the twins birthday. At home, we always wake the birthday person singing, with breakfast so that they can eat it in bed. So I made sure that Amado slept over in Antonio's room, and I woke up really early to make breakfast, at fucking five in the morning! I needed to make sure that they won't wake up and go downstairs before me. The whole breakfast and singing is a surprise. Now you might be wondering, Mireya, why are you putting so much effort in your brothers' birthday? Welk, I always find my birthday the best day of the year, I really like my birthday! So yeah, birthdays are something special. I would adore it if they would do the same for me, so they must like it too. The gifts came in yesterday, and I wrapped them up too.

I put the plates with pancakes, glasses with fresh orange juice, cutlery, two coffee cups, and two cooked eggs on two different trays. I look at the time, it's six o'clock. I hear someone coming downstairs. Please don't be one of the twins! Please! The person walks in, and it's Domenico. Phew.

He notices the trays. "What are you doing?"

"I made a surprise breakfast for the twins, because it's their birthday. We can wake them up singing Happy Birthday, we di ut back at home with everyones birthdays."

"That's nice, they'll appreciate it. Most of the time we don't do anything special for everyones birthdays. Just a few gifts and sometimes dinner. Shall we go then?"

"Sure, can you carry one of the trays? I'll carry the other one."

"Sure."

We go upstairs and I put my tray on the ground when we reach Antonio's room. I wake up all of my other three brothers and we then we all stand in front of Antonio's room. I pick up the tray and we open the door. We see the twins together in Antonio's bed. Aww, cute!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday to you!" We all sing. They wake up, with faces full of surprise. Lol.

"Happy birthday!" I say and I put the tray on the bed to hug them. My brothers congratulate them too, and they give a bro hug.

"What's all this?" Amado asks.

"I made breakfast in bed, because it's your birthday. Surprise!" And I out the tray in front of them.

They thank me and then start to eat.

"I'll go get the gifts." I say and I walk to my room and back, fetching the gifts.

When I come back, they already finished breakfast. What the fuck.

I hand them the gifts and they're both grateful for them. My brothers also gave some gifts, luckily around the same prices as my gifts, I think.

The rest of the day went by quickly, and dinner was great too.

My dad called again, and just like last time, he acted all weird..and suspicious... somehow. Anyways, so, the next morning, I decided I was going to get ice cream, and seeing that my brothers were all busy, I went alone. Call me weird, but I don't give a fuck.

I texted them, before any of them could respond, I walked outside. After ten minutes, I arrived. I ordered one banana and one oreo. Delicious. All those Wattpad hoes out there only like vanilla. Like, girl, no. Just no.

GI sat on a bench in a park. After I finished it, I see a familiar car. Then I see a familiar someone.

"Dad?!" I yell, and my father steps out of the car.

"Mireya," he says, and he hugs me and I hug him back.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Florida."

"Well, we got home. Your sister was sick."

"I literally called you yesterday at like eleven. You couldn't have informed me?"

"It was just last minute. Let's sit in the car," he says and we sit in the car.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Uhh...yes. Just a mild fever."

"What are you doing here, dad?"

"What do you mean? I just told you, your sister-"

"I mean what are you doing in a park, in Los Angeles. You don't even like LA."

"I came to pick you up. We missed you, and we promised until we came back from Florida or sooner, if needed." He starts the car and drives.

"Wait, right now?"

"Yes."

"I can't right now. All my stuff...and I can't just leave them."

"We'll talk when we get home."

"Okay, sure. But first, I need to go to my brothers. Then we can go home."

"No, it's okay."

"No, it's not. What the fuck, dad?"

"Just accept the way it is."

"What the hell is going on, dad?! Stop the car, right now!" I yell.

My dad sighs. "I was really hoping you were going to be easier with me, I really was." He says.

What? I give him a questioning look. What's happening? Then, suddenly, he pulls out a cloth and holds it against my nose and mouth. It's drenched in a certain chemical liquid. I know what this is. I try to get the cloth away from me, but my dad is stronger than me. I start to feel dizzy, and I black out.

A/N: it's been a while since i've updated sorry