The Scars you left.

Hailey remained in her bedroom; her door had been locked. It had been a few weeks since she had said that she wanted time to recover, she was avoiding and ignoring her father... A single tear was rolling down her pale cheeks "I need to forgive him; I can see how much this is hurting him..." She muttered to herself as she took a deep breath, she stood up and walked out, she noticed her father cooking dinner. She smiled softly; she made her way over to him before placing her head on his back. She giggled as he jumped, but she was smiling as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

She smiled, she coughed clearing her throat "papa... I'm sorry" She says whispering, this time Cordell was surprisingly the one to cut her off "Hallie... I know I frustrate you sometimes, especially when I am willing to forget fights..." He replied in a gentle tone. Hailey smiled; she was kind of side-tracked as she noticed her phone ringing.

"Can I take this?" she asked, and she spotted her father's nod, she took a deep breath as she cautiously picked up her phone, her eyes browsed the contact "Billy..." She spoke surprised, and her father's eyes immediately fell onto her "Billy Rodriguez?" He asked.

She nodded as she drew a deep breath. Hailey strode into her bedroom; a tear rolled down her cheeks as she recalled her ex-boyfriend. William "Billy" Rodriguez... a brunette-haired boy with bluey green eyes, 6 ft 4 and a muscular chest, Her boyfriend during the entirety of his sophomore year to senior year. A criminal in her father's eyes, as he attempted to steal from a local store or in his eye's 'steal' his daughter's innocence.

Hailey answered, silence fell for a few minutes before she spoke, "Hello Billy..." She said in a trembling voice, it wasn't before he replied in a whisper, like he needed to warn her about something "Mendoza... Carlos... Hoyt Rawlins... Geri... Broussard..." He replied, Hailey's eyes shifted with alarm after hearing Geri and Hoyt be mentioned.

Hailey swallowed; she saw her father standing close by, she sighed as she blinked her eyes and the door slammed close "W-what." she gasped as she swallowed. Cordell stood there outside the room, he looked incredibly startled "Halle?... what the..." He asked confused.

Billy and Hailey met up at the community football pitch, it was deserted after the brawl that broke out a few weeks ago, she chuckled as her face lit up seeing him, he had grown into his looks, and she smiled at him daydreamingly.

Billy sneered, he embraced her tightly as he then lifted her chin to look at her, he moved his lips close to hers before making out with her, Hailey stood there frozen as she shivered. She smiled as they pulled away five minutes after. She was bright red, and her legs gave out.

He caught her "I want you back, I'm in love with you..." He responded, Hailey gulped, Cordell and Emily always warned her about how a cheat stayed a cheater, even though Cordell cheated on Emily,  even if they are given a second chance, she gulped as she nodded "I love you too..." She responded.

A silence occurred before the blazing lights and loud siren sounds, their panicked looks were glancing at each other, Billy gulped as he grabbed her hand "Let's go!" He screamed; Hailey stayed still "We can't run from my father..." She says softly.

Hailey was right, Cordell and Micki marched over to them, and they gripped her shoulder roughly, Hailey's panicked look relaxed but there was fear present, Her father held her close as Micki let her go. She strolled over to Billy and punched him a few times "What the hell were you thinking! Endangering a ranger's daughter!" She shouted.

Billy wasn't struggling, it was like he knew he did something wrong. Hailey's concerned glance was fixed on her ex, she shivered "What's going on...?" She asked perplexed. She gulped as Cordell hissed in her ear to remain silent.

Micki pinned Billy to a tree "You're under arrest, anything you say at this point onwards will be used against you..." She ordered, Billy looked at Hailey before grinning "I'm sorry Hazy, it's just we don't work out" He says wickedly, Hailey looked upset, she had fallen for his trick yet again... This was the third time he had taken advantage of her. There was silence, that was until Hailey then realized that they might've found out about her biggest secret yet.