Undercover

It was a mysterious night, Hailey was still seated in the back of the police car, she gazed out the window zoning out... That was until Cordell stopped the car outside the farmhouse, he got out and sat next to her "Why... Why did you never tell me that..."? He stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath before taking her hand into his, understanding that this would be a hard subject matter to cover.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got pregnant at 16...?" He asked. Hailey just sat there in the silence, she winced as he asked "I-I" she spluttered as he held her close "You thought I'd kick you out, is that right?" He suggested as she nodded in response. Cordell let out a sorrowful sigh "kind of offended that you thought I'd kick you out" he said with a laugh, he went silent after not hearing her laugh.

Meanwhile, In Lebanon Kansas, a chestnut brown-haired girl, who was an average height for a girl was fast asleep, nestled to her brothers just as the glowing light from the sun seeped through the windows, the girl threw her legs over the side of the couch before grabbing for her phone "Dean! get up would ya, we're gonna be late!" She shouted as she was rushed. Her name was Isabella Walker, 'Bella' if she wanted to shorten it, Cordell's eldest child, the one everyone thought was dead was still kickin' and alive. She was around 5 years sober,  but no one knew

She was frying bacon as her other brother, Sam, a tall brunette blue-eyed male sauntered in "Morning Belle, what's got your knickers in a twist?" He was asking curiously, she shot him a death glare as he groaned "chill." Sam responded as Dean groggily got up and made his way towards the table before stifling a yawn. "Morning Sleeping Beauty" Bella sniggered as Dean groaned, Bella poured them each a coffee as she smirked "dad... he messaged me saying he wants to see us..." She said enthusiastically, this was the first time Cordell contacted her after 6 years.

Dean and Sam's glances fell on Bella "wait, dad?" Sam replied as Bella and Dean were looking at each other "as in the Texas Ranger? the one who kicked you out to protect you?" Sam asked as Bella nodded "Yes, as in Cordell Walker" Bella exclaimed as she ate her bacon...

Bella and Dean were twenty-one Sam was seventeen implying that he was a year younger than Hailey.6 years ago, Cordell gave them up... primarily because he wanted to protect them from the dangers of the world... and he thought that giving them up would help Bella's addiction, which was partly true, she stopped so she could protect her siblings. Bella and Dean were fifteen and Sam were eleven.

Bella clutched her phone as she noticed that she was getting an incoming call from Cordell, she drew a deep breath as she smiled "Hey father, you alright?" She asked as she smiled listening to the sternness of his voice for the first time in years "Yeah, we'll pick her up on the way." She responded before hanging up.

"Dad said we have to pick Athena up..." She says annoyed, Athena was their sisters' 5-year-old daughter... Hailey had given her up to Bella after discovering her contact in her father's phone, Athena is convinced that Bella is her mother.

The sunlight glittered through the cracks in the impala's windows, Bella and Dean were sitting in the front holding hands as Sam sat in the back "I can't believe we finally get to meet Stella and August!" Sam said eagerly, Cordell had told Hermione about Emily's death... A tear rolled down her cheeks as they set off for a 10-hour road trip to Austin Texas.

Bella sighed as she was smiling as Dean kissed away her tears "You alright angel?" He asked worried as she nodded "Yeah... let's go" She says quietly, she put on some music as she smirked. Dean drove faster, as they arrived in Austin Texas, they overheard sirens shrieking behind them, Bella and Dean shared a startled look as they were pulled over.

Cordell had caught up to them as he strolled to their car "I must give you a..." He fell quiet seeing them "darlings..." He whispered; Micki wandered over "Everyone out..." She declared not noticing how choked up Cordell was becoming.

Cordell waved Micki away, she nodded as Bella Dean and Sam got out of the car, they were smiling as they were sharing an embrace with their father... "Belle's told you about your mother, right? You know she's dead..." Cordell spoke in a broken voice. Dean's fiery glare had been fixed on Bella"YOU BITCH! YOU NEVER TOLD US SHE WAS DEAD!" He growled furiously, Dean then smacked her "I'm leaving you here, Let's go, Sammy..." He says getting back into the car... Bella cried, it was overwhelming for her, her body started trembling, and her eyes rolled back as she fell to the floor seizing.

Dean had run out to his twin as he had heard the sound of Bella falling, he was crying out in fear while he was waiting until she had stopped seizing before positioning her on her side... Hailey ran out as Cordell stopped them by their farmhouse, she gasped "BELLA!" she shrieked anxiously and was shocked that she was still alive, Cordell gulped, and he bent down and shoveled her up into his muscular arms. He was worried as he held his unconscious daughter "we need to get her to a hospital..." he says warmly.

Dean and Sam nodded "there's a hospital a few miles from her" Dean answered, Bella woke up at the mention of a hospital "I'm fine, just got overwhelmed... I don't need a hospital... A hospital is for sick people, I am not sick!" She says as she jumped out of Cordell's arms.