Return Of The Dead

Hermione was crouched by Liam as she checked his pulse "he's dropping..." She said as she met eyes with Stella "FIRST AID KIT NOW!" She ordered, as Stella sprinted into the farm house, forcing open the cupboard and grasping the green first aid kit before she rushed back to Hermione, knowing that they are on a time limit.

Eve and Dean glanced at each other before they went over to their father to calm him down, Eve sighed as she caught Hermione's eye. A tear glistened in her eye, she took a deep breath before removing the bullet from above Liam's heart, she gulped as she stopped the bleeding and sterilised the wound before she patched it up.

When she was done, Hermione gingerly rose to her feet before creeping over to Cordell; The gun rang out again, She pulled her father close as he nuzzled his face into his chest as he was crying, Hermione slowly lowered them down to the floor. "Dad please calm down.." She replied softly, her gentle whisper quivered a little.

Hermione scrambled to her feet as she noticed Geri cornering her siblings, She snatched her gun from her gun holster which had been added to her belt, She aimed the gun to Geri "MOVE!" She ordered screaming, Geri's head twisted in an inhumane manner. Hermione gasped "oh god..." She says, she knew she couldn't let her confidence falter.

 Dean grabbed his gun as he stood next to Hermione "Boss, what are we dealing with?" He asked, as Hermione looked back, she took a shaky deep breath in as she looked at Dean "I don't know" She whispered "just get everyone inside." She ordered as Dean saluted as he ushered everyone into the house whilst he stayed with his sister "I'm not leaving you out here alone!" He responded.

Geri was creeping closer to the twins, her smile getting bigger and bigger, growing as if she was going to eat them in just one mouthful, Hermione gripped her gun as she shot Geri in the side, but that didn't seem to do anything. Hermione's mind was going crazy, Her natural instinct was to grab Dean's hand and run past her.

Geri blinked, when her eyes opened, they were a blood red colour, she smirked, sharp pearly white fangs appeared. Geri had secretly been a blood-thirsty traitorous vampire all this time. Hermione gulped, this could possibly be her last day on earth. She glanced at Dean "I love you.." She whispered as Dean nodded, as if to say it back.

Hermione's eyes were glued to Geri "you betrayed us...." She replied hurt, this was another reason why Hermione had trouble trusting people, because they end up backstabbing them. Hermione stared at Geri "You killed your best friend!" She screamed; she raised her gun again and raised it at Geri. She was breathing heavily as tears burned her eyes "You killed her out of cold blood" She cried furiously.

Footsteps were heard, then a blood-curdling scream, blood had splattered everywhere. Hermione groaned as she was covered head to toe in crimson coloured blood, She glanced over to Dean who was equally as confused. "Hello..." Hermione called out, her foot hit something , when she looked down, there was Geri's decapitated head.

More footsteps were heard, Hermione and Dean were about to turn around when they were kicked down, Hermione felt the heel of a boot digging into her back, She managed to get the boot from off her back, she clambered to her feet, She held her gun to the mysterious persons head "DOWN ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" Hermione demanded, the person slowly made her way down before sweeping her legs under Hermione, making her fall.

Hermione looked at Dean, he grabbed her hand and hoisted her back onto her feet "Who are you?" The twins asked at the same time, the mysterious person stood up "my god.. look at you.." They responded as Hermione shone a torch in front of her " Mom.." She said in a surprised tone.

Emily Walker, was stood in front of her eldest children, She smirked as she winked "in the flesh" She responded as she walked home with them. Stunned glances were given when everyone spotted Emily, the eerie silence lasted for a few minutes. "How...? How are you alive?" Cordell replied finally speaking up as he pulled Emily into his muscular arms.