The Truth Hurts

Hermione was held against the wall, with Billy's hand pushed against her neck and a gun flesh to her head, she was staring right at her father, she saw the tears rolling down his now pale cheeks. Jesse sneered "yeah, your precious daughter was there... she was watching her mother meet her end and now you'll watch her meet her fate." Jesse said in a menacing manner, Hermione grinned as she hurled her head back and knocked Billy out with her head.

Hermione ran to Cordell; he pulled her close as he rested his chin on her head as he kissed her forehead "we're talking later.... how did you not tell me that you saw your mother die..." He says crying, Hermione knew that Billy and Jesse weren't involved with Emily's death...

It was dark, they went home to see Liam interrogating Geri, Hermione's lips sort of twisted into a smirk as Cordell sauntered in "the hell is happening in here?!" He roared furiously; Hermione glanced at Cordell "why doesn't Geri tell you?" She requested as all eyes fixed onto Geri.

"How dare you rat me out" She says heatedly as she met Cordell's eye contact "fine I was there when she died... but I arrived after she died... I closed her eyes..." She replied, Hermione rolled her eyes "bullshit..." she mumbled, Cordell's stare snapped onto his daughter "what was that?" He asked, Hermione gulped "she's lying... Also, Billy and Jesse aren't the murderers." She responded.

Liam's eyes were glued to Hermione "then who is..." He asked, Hermione stared at Geri "she's sitting right here!" She screamed; she tore a gun out of her pocket and aimed it at Geri. She was breathing heavily as tears burned her eyes "You killed her out of cold blood" She cried furiously.

Cordell's jaw opened, he was surprised that his best friend massacred his wife... Geri growled as she leapt up and grabbed a gun before shooting Liam inches above his heart, Hermione screamed, and Cordell shouted his brother's name.

Cordell zoned out, screams were heavy in his mid... he felt his body drop to the floor in terror, he gulped as he was shuddering violently. When he woke up, he was significantly younger by like 5 or 6 years younger, he was lying in a hospital bed with doctors nearby him. He looked around "what happened...?" he questioned as a doctor put their hand on his shoulder "you got shot... your girl brought you here immediately" The doctor answered in a soft voice, Cordell's face fell. "Emily.... was she okay? is she hurt?" Cordell's thoughts said as they got louder which made him wince. The doctor observed at him as he took a deep breath "Your parents were sadly murdered though..." the doctor responded, there was silence, Cordell's eyes watered.

Hermione was around the age of 20, her and her twin Dean were watching at their father... Hermione looked at the floor hating seeing her family injured. Another gunshot frightened Hermione and ripped Cordell clean out of his trance...

Hermione knew she had to be there for her father, particularly since her mother's death happened a year ago, and her grandparent's death occurred a few months ago... Hermione swallowed as she studied her father noting that his face scrunched up like he was about to cry "you're okay... he'll be okay, I promise" she said in a tender manner, she assisted him with standing up.