Chapter XVI ~ ᛊ (Sōwilō) Part IV - Of Frailty... & Those Who Seek To Abuse It

______________________

[ Warning: mild sexual content, nothing overly detailed ]

________

I opened my eyes to the sensation of a tender breeze tickling the back of my neck, crawling across my bare & due to my recent slumber still radiant warm skin; from the left shoulder blade to the right & back again, soon accompanied by a pair of velvet lips that breathed fragile kisses all over my back.

Still entangled in the arms of sleep I sighed softly into the pillow in which I had buried half my face, lying flat & completely motionless on my stomach. Calloused fingers joined in, pushing my frizzy morning mane away from my shoulders before they were attacked by another storm of kisses, the sighs I emitted quickly growing louder & far more heartfelt.
Once I was fully awake I realized that someone was towering over me, a burning hot chest melting it's way into my back, with only the thin fabric of my dress separating flesh from flesh.

My lips formed a tired but quite delighted smile.
" Dwayne... "

" Ssht. "
The shirtless vampire bent over me to breathe a lazy kiss down my cheek, the small beard stubbles on his chin tickling my skin so much that I flinched. However my attempt to pull away was futile as Dwayne wrapped a hand around my throat, establishing a gentle yet firm grasp to keep my head in place. A tremor ran through his broad statue & a shiver down my spine, telling me what he was after.

" Dwayne... The others -- "

" They are not around right now... "
Emitting a series of impatient growls born in the pits of his chest Dwayne blessed my neck & shoulders with more kisses, one more ferocious & passionate than the other, his free hand finding its way under the soft fabric of my red dress where his rough skin met mine. Two of his fingers slipped into my already damp panties & pulled them all the way down my legs to my ankles. He then moved away from me, as indicated by the sudden lack of his bodyweight on top of me, & no more than a heartbeat later my rear end was high up in the air, pointing at the ceiling much like the peak of a mountain at the sky, with Dwayne's brawny hands & stout arms wrapped around my thighs.

The blanket slid down, leaving my bare behind fully exposed to his eyes.
Despite my aroused state I blushed at the sudden realization of being in such a revealing position.
" Dwayne, what if they come back & hear us...?? "

" So let them. "
I could almost hear the smirk roll over his lips before he put his agile tongue to work, eager to grant me the time of the day.
I tried my best to not get more vocal than necessary, but it turned out to be an exercise in futility more than anything: after only a few seconds I was already at his very mercy, every single moan of mine bouncing off the lithoidal walls & turning the cave into a literal echo chamber. I buried my face in one of the cushions & let my front teeth sink into my bottom lip to soften the moans that continued to pour out of my throat, my spine arching more & more until it was literally painful.
I scratched the edge of a powerful release far sooner than expected, my body writhing among sheets & pillows like that of a snake in heat as I began to circle my own hips to match the movement of Dwayne's tongue.

Unfortunately for me that's when he stopped & withdrew, my climax no more than half a heartbeat away from coming into full fruition.

A growl of utter frustration dropped from my lips & I prepared to face him for a proper complaint when a sudden heaviness befell my back, pushing my tiny body right back into the mattress & straightening out my in agony screaming spine in the process. Dwayne's large hand came into view, clasping both my wrists & pinning them over my head. He collapsed on top of me, clearly asserting both his dominance & making no secret of his intentions.
Every inch of his flesh was dripping with the scent of arousal, his skin radiating such amounts of heat that I thought he'd burst into flames.