Update

_____

Can't believe it's been over a year since I last updated this book aka posted a chapter… So much has happened since then: I officially met my online love interest last year in November, went to the States where we decided to get married & spent an amazing & eventful 6 months before returning to Germany with him, to start our life together in a new apartment + with completely new perspectives.

I've been focusing on language studies, photography & finding a new, more fulfilling work field to dive into, so much that there was neither time nor motivation to even think about a possible sequel to my Lost Boys story. Which hurts to admit, since this story meant a lot to me back then… & obviously still does. Not to mention the amount of people asking & looking forward to me continuing it. But life has its very own plans at times, & all you can do is roll with it. 

I'm still thinking, contemplating… whether I'm finally going to sit down & work on the promised sequel, or move on from it in order to write something entirely new & original. In other words - no more fan fictions.

The passion to do either is undoubtedly there, however deep down I know that moving away from fan fiction writing to grow as a writer would benefit me far greater; now more than ever. And I'm certain many of you can relate… 

Either way I apologize for letting many of you down, especially those who've been waiting for the story to continue, & I'll be back soon with a final decision regarding this question. 

Until we meet again in Santa Carla ~ 🕊️