Chapter X ~ ᚾ ( Nauthiz ) Part II - As Within, So Without...

__________

[ Warning: Subtle Sexual/Adult Content ]

" ...& for the monster to face control & tame,
the snake become my bane,
brooding chaos & disease in my name;
Alien blood in my veins be my demise,
my heart for the darkness - my sacrifice... "

____________

It was a strange situation I happened to find myself in, almost completely unable to move & only with much effort, every limb of mine heavy as iron & oddly cold yet still not so cold that I was feeling 'uncomfortable'; in fact I was feeling relaxed. Soothed. Welcome.

Darkness surrounded me yet I felt no fear, another unusual circumstance since I dreaded total darkness more than anything else. However here I was, breathing peacefully into the nothingness before my eyes & remaining calm, even when I felt a sudden cool breeze crawl across my chest. A subtle tremor went through my body, my heart skipping but one long beat when the realization that I was naked from head to feet struck me, & all of a sudden it was actually the absence of fear that worried me most. Why was I all alone in the dark, close to complete immobilization yet still so calm, free of any tension? Why was I stripped bare yet so oddly comfortable with it..?

Why was my body aching with anticipation, & what was it that it so eagerly anticipated?

A second breeze touched my body, this time mere inches above my abdomen & I could literally feel my insides twist when without warning a warm, soft pair of lips grazed the area between my breasts, planting a breathy & fragile kiss upon my skin. My spine arched slightly, tingling with a kind of delight in response to the kiss I had never asked for yet found so appealing that a bashful moan stirred the air. The darkness continued to blind me, leaving me with nothing but the sense of touch; that was until a captivating odor streamed into my nose & filled my lungs, alien yet somehow familiar, sweet as red wine & bitter as vermouth all at once.

I gasped at the feeling of a leather-clad hand grabbing hold of my waist, squeezing it once before traveling further up the side of my frame & drawing yet another tender moan from my gradually parting lips.
Svelte gloved digits explored the area between my hips & axilla, testing the waters, or so it felt to me, my body slowly yet surely coming to life as every single touch seemed to arouse me more. I caught myself smiling in satisfaction when out of the blue a second hand grabbed hold of my hips from the opposite side, the cold leather causing me to flinch & eliciting a warm sensation between my upper thighs that quickly spread like a wildfire.
I felt my legs drift apart all by themselves, the cold wind caressing the inside of my alarmingly heated thighs. The air around me grew heavier as a strange craving poisoned the atmosphere, evoking the most intense goosebumps I had ever experienced & letting it take over every single inch of my skin.

My front teeth dug into my bottom lip when both hands went to cup my breasts without hesitation & squeezed them, thumbs brushing across their sensitive areas ever so gently. A second squeeze right after, fiercer than the previous one, followed by another kiss on my cleavage, my jaw eventually dropping to release a moan so loud that my cheeks began to heat up with an inevitable blush of shame.

My body was already screaming for more, some hidden part of me seemingly wide aware of who intended to seduce me & ready to give in to it...

I felt a mild pressure on my chest when someone leaned over me, gently pushing my legs apart by lowering his own body onto mine until skin touched skin & flesh touched flesh, my thighs immediately taking hold of the waist that had slipped between them.
The darkness remained impenetrable, devouring the two of us while one hand slithered up to my face, the leathery palm cupping my flushed cheek. A weak draft struck my forehead, carrying the scent of opium & thyme into my respiratory system where it spread like an airborne disease, leaving me slightly lightheaded. It took me a moment to realize that it was my counterparts exhalations I felt on my face, his breathing so quiet that I wouldn't even hear it until it was inches away from my ear, a faint whisper tearing down the curtain of silence at last: