| C H A P T E R T E N |

"Weddings are hectic but worth it"

Athena's PoV:

Wedding. What a great yet uncanny word. Like one moment you are all single and independent and the next moment there is someone to take care of you and someone who can rely on you. But that's how it goes normally but judging by the fact that there is no normal in my life this is also an abnormal experience for me.

Becca has been literally so happy that she was literally flying over the floor rather than walking and me? Well I am here in this room getting ready for what seems to be the Wedding of the year!! Yay! Note the sarcasm.

But one thing was clear, either way my father and brothers aren't going to be here. Soon after what I had done at the mansion this previous week, Elijah flew to god knows where, Derek is moping around the mansion, dad is with mom, Jace wasn't out of the music room and from drums to guitars everything has been played to its core.

I know what I did was terrible, but can you blame me? Oh wait none of you know what actually happened right? I would have shared the darkest moments of my life with all of you but today is my wedding day so sometime later maybe.

A knock brought me out of my trance and in came Andrew and Iris. Thank God my face is covered with a veil because I don't think I can face Iris's questions and since she never met me as Alexander's future bride because she said and I quote "I trust my husband's judgement".

"Hello Athena, you look beautiful today" Andrew beamed while Iris nodded with a smile on her face. "I am Iris, Alexander's mom, and I hope we can have a great relationship, Athena" saying this she pulled me into a hug and startled me. Nevertheless I hugged her back while Andrew gave me a thumbs up from behind.

"It's time!!!!!!" Becca came screeching into the room without noticing that we have company. I mentally facepalmed myself. With a shake of a head Iris looked at her amusingly while Becca still stood gawking at me.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh you look sooo pretty" and that ladies and gentlemen is an indication that Becca is having a sugar rush. "Did you by any chance have something sweet?" I asked with a stern glaze. She gave me a sheepish look and nodded.

"Ahem ahem" Andrew coughed to remind us of their presence. We turned around to find Iris still looking at us amusingly and Andrew had mischief dancing across his eyes. "Anyhow we'll leave you to be for now and you have to walk down the aisle in ten minutes, so get ready" Iris smiled at me and left with Andrew in tow.

It's happening. My wedding. But there was no one from my family present. And whose fault is that? My subconscious mocked me. But I really didn't want my family to know that I am not marrying out of love but for the sake of saving their empire.

I took a long breath and sat down. Becca came up to me and knelt down and held my hands "listen to me Bella, I know you miss your mom and though whatever they did wasn't right you wished your brothers and father to be here. But remember that sometimes we just have to leave it upon fate. I have a strong feeling that this marriage is going to be good for you so remember it's okay to depend on someone okay? And promise me that you'll tryouts to get along with him". "I promise" I told Becca with a small smile.

She laughed and hugged me and I hugged her back. Our moment was interrupted by the wedding planner who came to inform is that it's time. Becca held my hand reassuringly and I stood up and took a deep breath. It's time for Athena Isabella Bianchi to turn to Athena Isabella Harrington.

I stood behind the long doors of the elegant hall when the music started playing and the doors opened. I clutched the bunch of sunflowers (my favourite) closer and started walking down the aisle but the moment I looked at the pavilion, I swear my legs turned weak. How can someone be so handsome?

He was staring back at me as though he wanted to see through my soul. Thank god I was wearing this veil. I finally reached the end of the aisle and stood beside him. And the priest started the wedding ceremony.

..............................

It's happening!!!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

What do you all think will happen? Alexander will accept her or not?