| C H A P T E R T W E L V E |

"Sometimes life is a bitch but what about my life which is always a bitch"

Foolish. That's exactly how she felt right now. How did she even entertain the idea of having everything alright? How is it that she made the mistake of thinking that someone will accept her? After all she's nothing but damaged.

It's been hours since she left the hotel room and she's come to the only place that she felt at home. Her office. She started working ever since then and had still not taken a break even if it was almost five in the morning. The security was worried about her because she came in still in her wedding attire. She's always cold but never ignorant towards the needs of her staff. They immediately called the one person that they should. Rebecca Miller.

It was five thirty by the time Rebecca reached the office. She immediately barged into her friends room only to find her furiously typing on her laptop and she understood that the situation was dangerous.

She cautiously stepped towards her. "Bella are you alright?". Her head snapped up suddenly upon hearing her best friends voice. She was confused. Why was her best friend here? "Did he do something Bella? I swear I will kill him". After a moment realisation hit her. Alexander. Oh god!! Was she so drowned in the work that she even forgot about him?

She took a deep breath while turning towards the majestic view that the glass windows showed. Where should she start? How long will she keep troubling people?

"Stop doing that Bella!! Stop tormenting yourself and blaming yourself for something that you haven't even done! It was and will never be your fault. Whatever happened in that week isn't your fault." Rebecca was almost shouting at the end.

Isabella turned towards her friend and have her a sad smile. Enough to show everything that she has been feeling. Sadness because she's so unwanted, happiness because she was grateful that her best friend was here.

Rebecca embraced her best friend in a deep hug. She knew that come what may, Isabella will never willingly say what's wrong. That's how she ever was. Suffer all she wants but never let others suffer.

Alexander. That man better hope he's not at fault. Because if Athena Isabella Bianchi was bad, Rebecca Ava Miller was ruthless when it came to her loved ones. She soon realised that Bella was asleep in her arms. Poor her. She's not slept for nights in anticipation of the wedding and yet fate is  always a bitch to her.

She slowly laid down her friend in the pull out couch and promised that come what may she's gonna fix Bella's life and she's gonna start by revealing the truth to the Bianchi's.

After about an hour she finally reached the place where it all began. The hospital in which Isabella's mother was. She reached her room and saw her staring at the walls.

She slowly stepped towards her bed and sat beside her. She's always known that Isabella was as pretty as her mother but her mother in fact was really pretty despite staying in the hospital for so long.

Her mother finally noticed her and shifted her eyes to her as of to ask 'who are you?''.

"Hey there Mrs. Bianchi! I am Rebecca, your daughters best friend. You might not know me but I know you. Bella suffered a lot and I know that she tells you everything but one thing that she never told you was that she got married yesterday! I am sure you know about the deal between Bianchi's and Harrington's. So in short she married to save the asses of your husband and your sons. I thought Alex would keep her happy and I still think that once I knock some sense into him, they will be the best pair because his eyes were shining all through the ceremony though he saw her for the first time. And secondly I am gonna give your sons and husband a bad time and was hoping you would give me your blessings."

I was almost panting by the end of it and was about to apologise for rambling so much when something even more shocking happened.

"You sure do talk a lot and for the record it's gonna be me who's gonna teach them a lesson"

........................

Okay shooooooot wtf just happened😳

Comment and vote!!!!!!