Good Times

Jorge: Knock, knock.

Mechi: Who's there?

Jorge: Lion.

Mechi: Lion, who?

Jorge: Lion, the most popular boy of the Studio.

*Mechi unlocked the gate that lead to her parent's mansion. Jorge stepped inside and admired the view surrounding*

Jorge: Nice crib you've got here.

Mechi: Like I said, I live the life of Ludmila. Once a millionaire, always a millionaire.

*Mechi smirked. Jorge looked down in sorrow. Mechi comforted her hand on his shoulder.*

Mechi: Look Jorge, I really didn't mean it that way.

Jorge: No, no it's not you. You did nothing wrong. It's just..."

Mechi: Just what?

Jorge: I have to find a roommate within the next 3 months to share the rent otherwise I get kicked out.

*Mechi gasped and pressed her hands to her mouth in shock*

Mechi: Jorge, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Jorge: You don't have to be sorry. I kinda deserve it. I mean I've closed myself up for ages and expected everything to work out when I finally decide to go out for 10 minutes.

*Mechi pulls Jorge into a hug and he wraps his arms around her in welcome. She hears a few sniffles here and there so rubs his back in comfort. The tears stop flowing and they separate from their hug with Mechi still in grasp of Jorge's hands. *

Mechi: Jorge, you have nothing to worry about. I won't let you sleep out on the streets. I'll help you find someone and if not, you will bunk out here. If need be, forever!

*A huge grin across Jorge's face appears.*

Jorge: You may live like Ludmila but you are nowhere near the same as her. The opposite, actually.
(A/N Please pretend that Ludmila never became good and was always evil)

Mechi: You're amazing Jorge!

*Jorge offers out his hand and Mechi immediately takes it. They walk hand in hand towards the car.*

Jorge: My Lady.

*Jorge opens the passenger seat door and gestures for Mechi to step in*

Mechi: Thank you kind Sir.

*They drove off to the restaurant jamming along to Violetta songs remembering some unforgettable moments from back then.*

Time skip to after the restaurant date...

Mechi: *Laughing* ooo, do you remember that time when we planted a flour bomb on top of your dressing room door and it was meant to hit you but Samu instead!!

*Jorge and Mechi were in hysterics as they walked down the road*

Jorge: All those times you all tried to get your revenge on me but failed every time.

Mechi: You certainly did deserve it after always pranking us all. There was never a day someone wasn't pranked.

Jorge: Haha those were the good times.

Mechi: Speaking of good times, I had a fabulous time tonight.

Jorge: I totally agree.

Mechi: I'm glad we have reconciled once again.

<3