Not Certain

Mechi and Xabi ran out of the room whilst Ruggero applied bandages to the cuts and grazes on Jorge's arm.
Jorge's POV:
"I just want to ask, why did you get so defensive of Tini recently?" Ruggero asked me.
"I think I like her." I mumbled really quietly.
"What did you say?"
"I think I like Tini." I mumbled once again.
"I'm sorry. I didn't exactly quite hear you that time. Please repeat." replied Ruggero sarcastically. I could tell that I was starting to get on his nerves.
"I THINK I LIKE TINI!!" I exclaimed just as the door opened.
Mechi, Xabi and Tini walked in and just stared at me. I noticed that Xabi and Mechi were holding onto Tini's arms. I'm guessing it was to stop her from running away again.
"What did you just say?" asked Tini.
I didn't speak. She obviously heard me and wanted me to say it. But I couldn't bring myself to saying it. Unfortunately, I hadn't yet taught Ruggero to keep his mouth shut so he just went and blurted out, "He said, he thinks he like you."
Tini stared right at me. She started to cry. Was I really that bad?
"You THINK it do you? Well, FYI, I know that I like you. But since you're unsure of what you feel then......" She ran off crying.
"Then what?" I asked as she ran out of the door. I got up and ran after her.

*Its a short chapter, I'm sorry. But I'm trying to update everyday even if its short. Sorry *