Abandoned.

Jorge turned around.

Jorge: Mechi?!

Mechi: Jorge! Long time, no see!!

They walked over to each other and hugged for a while.

They walked over to a bench nearby.

Jorge: So what are you doing around here. I thought you moved out of Bueños Aires?

Mechi: I was going to ask exactly the same! I came back after...um.

Mechi breaks down in tears.

Jorge immediately hugs her and comforts her. He kisses her on her forehead as she rests on his chest.

Jorge: Hey, don't cry! What's wrong?

Mechi: It's... just.. I miss Xabiani so much.

Jorge: What happened, did you guys break up?

Mechi wipes the tears from her eyes and looks up at Jorge.

Mechi: Yeah :( Did you not know?

Jorge: No, he never told me.

Mechi: He wouldn't have had to. He humiliated me on Twitter as well. Did you not see the numerous tweets?

Jorge: I don't check my Twitter anymore. What's the point? I'm really Mechi, I never knew he would do that to you.

Mechi: It's not your fault. I should have known he was cheating on me.

Jorge: I thought he was the right guy for you when I set you two up. I guess I was wrong.

Jorge places his hand underneath Mechi's chin and raises her head up.

Jorge: Look, don't upset yourself up about it anymore. Move on and don't let him win. You won't ever have to see him again.

Mechi: Impossible, he still lives in my apartment.

Jorge: Move out.

Mechi: Where to?

Jorge: You can stay with me for a while until you find a place.

Mechi: Honestly Jorge you don't have to. I'll stay with my parents for a while.

Jorge: I want to but if your comfortable with them then I don't mind.

Mechi looks down and mumbles:

Mechi: I miss them all.

Jorge: Who?

Mechi: Everyone. Cande, Lodo, Clara, Diego, Ruggero.. and...Tini.

Jorge: I do too. There's nothing wrong with it.

Mechi: They all moved on and forgot about Violetta. All the memories flushed away.

Jorge: You know that's not true.

Mechi starts shouting.

Mechi: REALLY? THEN WHY HAS TINI COMPLETELY ABANDONED ME! I WOULD CALL HER AND SHE NEVER PICKED UP. What a friend she is!

There is an awkward silence.
Jorge looks around and recognises the area they were in.
Mechi looks up at him. She gets cold so she shuffles closer to him to keep warm.
Out of the blue, Jorge presses his lips on Mechi's and they kiss for a while. Mechi wraps her arms around his neck and Jorge places his hand on her cheek.
They separate.

Jorge: I'm sorry. I took advantage of you when you were upset. I wanted to restore that memory.

Mechi: What one?

Jorge: The Ludeon kiss that was cut out of Violetta. It was here. Our only kiss.

•••

Did you expect that? 🙊

Comment and Vote Please 😊