Defensive

Jorge looks shocked at what Peter just said.
Jorge: (still astonished) How is that possible? She was with you before I even knew her!
Peter: Our love was true back then but as soon as Violetta started, she acted differently towards me and our relationship was never the same. I saw the way she admired you and so I got fed up of it. She is probably happy now that she can get with me.
Jorge: I doubt that, Stephie and I were still together when you guys broke up.
Peter: Yeah well she would have got you eventually. Anything she wants she gets, spoiled by her parents.
Jorge: (getting angry) don't talk that way about her or her parents. You have no right to!!
Stephie: There you go again, defending Tini as if she is yours.
Peter: We should have seen this coming. Anyway, why am I bothering over some brat who doesn't deserve anyone that will look after her? I'm glad I found you Stephie.
Peter puts his arm around Stephie's waist and kisses her on the cheek.
(Going from script style writing to story style)
Jorge fuming at the sight of this replies, "DON'T call her a brat. She doesn't deserve someone like you that uses her for publicity like you. At least now, she will have me to look after her and treat her like she should be treated. Not like how you did, acting like she was just another one of those girls you got off with!! Good Luck Stephie, have fun while he uses you."
Jorge starts walking away but turns back when Peter shouts his name. He stands there whilst Peter walks over to him. Not expecting this, Peter punches Jorge in the eye and kicks him in the shin.

Hey!! I know I am rubbish at updating... Sorry!! Lot of stuff has come up but I will try to everyday :) I am going to be uploading another jortini story that I started!! I really hope you like the twist on it!! :))