Tini's World Tour

Tini's POV:

Violetta has been an amazing experience. I am really sad to have finished all of it. Yesterday was the last ever show of #ViolettaLive in the UK! The fans there were great. UK was definitely one of the places I will be visiting for my tour. It starts this April. I can't wait to announce it to everyone!!

Everyone in the hotel after the concert;

Director: {Sorry, I can't be bothered to write out the whole speech}...Thank you all! Hope to see you soon. I believe Tini has something to say to us.

Everybody claps and Tini stands up.

Tini: This journey with you guys has been amazing. You don't understand how much I am going to miss seeing your faces at 7am every morning. Working with everyone of you has been an experience of it's own. I can't thank everyone enough in how much you have supported from the moment I joined to now. You have made me feel so special and involved especially as I am the youngest one here. Thank you. So I would like to announce that from April, I am starting my World Tour Concert!!

Everyone cheers!

Tini: Although I won't be in Argentina for a while, I hope we can all still meet up and keep in touch. Good luck to Lodo with your tour, Diego and Clari with your musicals and engagement and to everyone else who finds their path.

•••••

Sorry it'a so short, but it's just a filler to what happens from now on.

There will be another Time Skip! {Again}.

You don't mind them do you?

I was thinking, since a lot of people have them, I might do an Ask Book! What do you think?

My life is so empty without #Violetta3 😩

Can it be the 17th Nov already? 😔

Btw, to confirm and not to confuse, #ViolettaLive isn't coming to the UK! Hopefully, they will change their mind. Please go tweet or post --> #QueremosViolettaLiveEnLondres

•🇬🇧•🇬🇧•🇬🇧•🇬🇧•