Reunited with Fans.

It's been six months since Violetta finished. The cast have all gone their separate ways. Diego and Clari recently got married and moved to Spain where they kicked off their careers there. Cande and Facu shared a YouTube Channel and do mini concerts around the world. They live in Argentina but not in Buenos Aires. Ruggero went back to Italy, he also broke up with his girlfriend. Tini is still touring the world; She is currently in Italy. Mechi and Xabiani broke up; Mechi hasn't really done any?hing major as she was distraught over their breakup for a while. Jorge has also been out of work. He lives in Ruggero's old apartment since Stephie kicked him out.

Jorge get a text message from his director telling him to come collect his belongings from the Studios.

He drove there and collected his stuff. On his way out, some fans ran up to him.

Fan #1: Leon! Leon! Please wait up.

Fan #2: Mommy, we finally found him!

Jorge: Hey guys! What can I do for you?

Fan #2: Can you sign this and take a picture with us please? We have spent ages trying to find you!

Jorge had stopped doing Vines, tweeting and posting pictures. He lost all contact with all his Jorgistas. It felt good for him to finally see his fans are still with him.

Jorge: Of course I can. I'm really sorry to hear that! I promise you will hear from me more now.

He signed a picture of him and Tini. They have him a massive poster full of all the different memories they had of him. They took a picture and then left.

Jorge smiled and turned to walk away.

?: Jorge?

••••

Don't worry, the next chapter is going to be published soon!

Who do you think it is? 🙈