Hurt

To write and update this story quicker, I am going to use a different writing style.

Hope you guys don't mind

••••••••

Jorge: TINI! Please just wait up!!!

(Jorge limped after Tini as quick as he could)

(Tini stopped and turned to face Jorge)

Tini: Just leave me alone Jorge. This day has been rubbish and I don't want any more trouble from you.

Jorge: Oh so i caused all of this? I didn't just get punched by Peter for you to treat me like this.

Tini: To be honest, I'm fed up. Peter toyed with my feelings and I'm not in the mood for you to!

Jorge: You think I am that sort of person. after everything I have done for you, and you treat me like crap. This isn't about us, it's about trying to help each other get over what just happened. But obviously, you think I am some monster so there's no point.

Tini: No Jorge, I didn't mean it like that.

(Just then, the bell sounded and Jorge and Tini were called to set)

Jorge: Whatever.

(He walked away and Tini followed behind him with tears in her eyes)

(They arrived on set)

Director: Martina, already prepared to cry for this scene?

(The scene was when Violetta and Alex were kissing and Leon caught them. Leon broke up with Violetta after they argued)

{I'm going to include the scene so it just helps with the rest of the story}

Director: Get into places and action!

In Violetta's bedroom:

Alex: After everything you have done for me, I don't know how to repay you.

((Those words really hurt Tini as she remembered what Jorge said to her))

Violetta stroked Alex's cheek.

Violetta: You're my friend, of course I want to help you out. You got me and Leon back together which I am so grateful for.

Alex: I wish I hadn't now.

Violetta: What do you mean?

Alex took hold of Violetta's hand.

Alex: I love you.

They hugged

Violetta: Alex.... Please you know I love Leon.

Alex: Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me and I will leave you alone.

Violetta tried but she couldn't.

Alex smiled.

Violetta got up and moved closer to Alex, she sat onto his lap. He moved a strand of her behind her ears.

Violetta whispered in to his ear.

Violetta: I.. love you Alex

Violetta smacked her lips onto Alex's. She had never kissed someone like this before. Her feelings were too strong to stop.

Something had overcome Violetta that when they separated, she leaned in and kissed him again.

At that moment, Leon walked into her bedroom. As soon as he saw them, tears flowed down his face.

They separated still unknown of Leon being there.

Violetta: You were right, I do love you.

Leon: Do you know?

Director: And CUT!

Director: Good Jorge at looking really upset Jorge.

Jorge glanced over at Tini.

Jorge:Yeah thanks.

••••••

I finally updated woo!

Hopefully, I can update more often as this only took me 15 minutes to write.

Comment and Vote 👉