Friends in shock

Everyone watching this happen, started laughing and taking pictures. Stephie and Peter also started laughing and then walked away hand in hand.
Jorge embarrassed and in pain, walked into the Violetta3 studios and limped into his dressing room that he shared with Ruggero and Xabiani.
Mercedes was also in the room sitting on Xabi's lap. All of them were on their phones.
When Jorge limped into the room, all 3 looked up at him with their mouths wide open in shock.
"What...." asked (Ruggero)
"Happened...." asked (Xabiani)
"To you?" asked (Mercedes)
"You don't even want to know, apart from the fact that I have been humiliated in front of millions of v-lovers."
Mercedes who was still in shock asked Jorge,"Who did this to you?"
"Your best friend's bloody boyfriend."
Mercedes look confused as she couldn't figure out who it was so Xabi whispered to her, "Peter."
"Oh right. Why?"
Jorge explained the whole story to them whilst Mercedes texted Tini to bring the first aid kit.
"So now I'm single and all beaten up." Said Jorge just as Tini walked in.
"Mechi, what's wrong? Why do you need the first aid kit?" asked Tini as she walked in not noticing Jorge.
Mercedes pointed to Jorge. Tini saw Jorge and dropped the first aid kit in shock.
"Whhhattt... haappeneddd?"stuttered Tini nearly about to cry.
"Don't worry, I am fine."
Ruggero grabbed the kit from the floor and started cleaning Jorge up. There was a moment of silence until he stated, "You're obviously not fine and we're not going to let Peter get away with this."
Tini glanced over at Mechi who nodded. Mechi confirmed to Tini that it was Peter. Tini ran out of the room.
"Mechi and Xabi, go after her. Don't let her do something stupid otherwise she'll get hurt." demanded Jorge.